X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #28 View Post
    How bout Tyrone Braxton?
    Tyrone WHO?

The SAFETY who retired in 1999 (NINETEEN NINETY-NINE!), WHO IS 42 (FOURTY-TWO) YEARS OLD?
    Last edited by Steve_Harbula; 10-30-2007, 08:08 AM. Reason: Personal Attack

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
      He gets BEAT too much, he's a lousy tackler, and tonight he cost us the game. He was two yards behind that guy when he made the catch.

Can we at least get Tatum Bell back?
      Are you on drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Steedstampede View Post
        With all due respect to your post...Champ does a Hell of a lot more for our team than Dre Bly. Champ is CONSISTENTLY making tackles(on ST too), CONSISTENTLY shutting down WR's, CONSISTENTLY NOT getting burned. I can deal with Champ getting burned once a year, but Bly...lmao...he really isn't that great. Champ is CONSISTENT, Dre is NOT...BOTTOM LINE!
        So youre saying if Dre is not Champ Bailey he is not good enough for you.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          It was #2 going into this game. (Behind jacksonville I believe). I'm sure it's a little lower now.
          NO it was #1! going in to this game. Colts dropped to #2 after Sunday.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Bly man to man ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Bly has to go, he gives up halfway through plays, never finishes and never puts 100% effort into his plays. Send him back to Detroit where he is accustom to losing. Darrent Williams I miss you.

Comment

With all due respect to your post...Champ does a Hell of a lot more for our team than Dre Bly. Champ is CONSISTENTLY making tackles(on ST too), CONSISTENTLY shutting down WR's, CONSISTENTLY NOT getting burned. I can deal with Champ getting burned once a year, but Bly...lmao...he really isn't that great. Champ is CONSISTENT, Dre is NOT...BOTTOM LINE!
              It's leaps and bounds easier to play WR than it is to play CB. Defense is reaction, and to ask a player to consistently match a WR step for step, cut for cut, on every down is just unreasonable. His lack of passion is a concern, but his skill is not. And help over the top is not an option when you're playing both safeties tight to help with the run 20-30 plays a game.

Comment

[QUOTE=4J76;1986860]Bly has to go, he gives up halfway through plays, never finishes and never puts 100% effort into his plays. Send him back to Detroit where he is accustom to losing. Darrent Williams I miss you.:fight Champ at least dove for the play he got burned on to me that showed that he was giving all he had.

Comment

if bly has to go what about Bailey? he got burnt by a rookie. For all the talk they've done about how good they are...they just can't hold up.

Comment

Champ is a shutdown corner. If you want a CB like Champ, either clone him, get Deion Sanders by using a time machine, or cross your fingers that one of the many many many CBs coming out of the draft will be like him.

No other CB is like him. Like comparing Cutler to Elway is unfair, Bly to Champ is the same.

Comment

There's only one Champ and he does get beat (think TO, Ocho cinco)...think tonight it was more an issue of his quad not being there and the younger guy getting a step....Fergie and Bly still had chances to make a tackle there.

Bly is what you thought he was...a gambler who gets caught peeking in the backfield. Don't fault him for getting beat there, sucks- but it's part of the game. What I do not like is that he constantly misplays tackles and does the introductions like a trash talking idiot then gets beat all night like a stepchild. Note to Bly and Webster:
                      "Shut the eff up and make a play before you talk or celebrate// you're driving me nuts"

Comment

There was nothing wrong with Champ's quad on that bomb. He was beat because of the technique he chosed to use. He got caught peaking in the backfield when his opponent was sprinting by him. Period! He was beat fair and square. As if he stole something.
                        Same thing for Bly. He had good coverage but didn't turn on the burners when the ball was in the air. He was beat on the last play and Champ the first play.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

champ got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and bly got caught with his pants down.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx View Post
                            champ got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and bly got caught with his pants down.
                            Mine eyes! Ze goggles do nothing!

Seriously, don't give me the image of a pantless Dre' Bly ever again. =(

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

i honestly dont blame champ to much well both dre and champ fell for the play action i think.but what the hell were we thinking playing 8 inda box on that play no safety to help bly.bad play calling
                              RIP Sean Taylor,Darrent Williams, Damien Nash, and Marquis Hill.Our hearts are with you.

go Selvin Young.

screw da dolts!!!

Comment

you guys are idoits, for anyone that knows football or has played football know sthat it wasnt the corners that got burnt tonight it was the safties that killed us we play cover 2 most of the game look at the way the conners were lined up inside the wrs that gives it away, so any one who blames the deep passes on champ or bly are retarded. know the game before you make remark you couch potato ass's.

Comment

Working...
                                X