Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    well.... I can both agree and disagree with this post, thing is our defense took a noticable hit once lynch left the game, each player we lose takes away one more aspect of our team, I noticed with lynch in vs pittsburg we suddenly could stop the run, this week we started off pretty good against the run, then lynch went out and that messed us up all over the place. I think we with better playcalling/execution still could have won the game but I will for sure admit these injuries are killing us, it seems like every week someone new gets injured, I was worried we were going to get lynch williams AND thomas out though thomas seems to have roughed it out though we'll have to wait out info on the other two.

I realized I may get accused of being fairweather for this but seriously, wake me up when next season starts.....I can't take watching us get beatup weekin and week out.....I love my bronco's and I've visted this board daily for well over two years (I just never post normally) but this weeks loss to me hurt worse than the chargers game a few weeks ago, because last week got me all fired up and smellin the division lead (we're still not out of it I know) but this week to be so close and just lose like that it sucks.......and I got the remote spiking trifeca this week thanks in part to the rockies/broncos and bobby labonte wrecking in nascar.....not a good week in sports.....oh well look out here come the lions!

Leave a comment:

• broncoben
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMastermind View Post
    Will people stop blaming coaches and players.....

Denver doesn't have a full team.....so many dang injuries.....

No team can overcome THIS many injuries to key players.....
    This is the NFL... every team plays with injuries and you are only as good as your backups. Last night the game was there for the winning..the Broncos had several chances to win the game.

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by AussieBronco9 View Post
    It's not about making excuses, but no one can deny that injuries have an impact.

Although I wouldn't put Wilson in that category, he was cut before the season.
    that's my point.....

no one can deny that Denver would be a better football team if they didn't have so many injured players.....

Leave a comment:

• AussieBronco9
    replied
    It's not about making excuses, but no one can deny that injuries have an impact.

Although I wouldn't put Wilson in that category, he was cut before the season.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Injuries are an excuse fans and teams use when the team begins to struggle and lose games like tonight.

The fact is, New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas, and Indy have all lost major talent on their squads to injuries this season, and you don't hear them making excuses.

We are what we are. I don't think having any of those players on the team tonight would have helped us. If it's not the offense, it's the defense. If it's not the quarterback, then it's the linebackers. It seems one week, we have one glaring weakness, and then the next week, it's a different story. The only consistency with our team is that we can't stop the run, and that was happening even with all our players healthy. We're just not a team in sync right now, and I don't see things getting drastically better overnight.

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    No, they actually lost more.....and I'm talking about their first SuperBowl win against the Rams.....

Two of their top recievers? Marshall's played every game.....
    Rod Smith might.....just might have a huge impact on a team that is depleted of veterans.....

Leave a comment:

• ChangAlang24
    replied
    dj

is dj williams' torn lat injury that serious, i mean he did play the rest of the game...

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak View Post
    Talk about the lamest excuse EVER!

Do you think other teams use that when they get beat?

Do you hear the Rams crying about being hurt? "waaaaaaa....it's not fair....."

How about all of the teams on their 2nd/3rd QB's!

This game is a game of attrition. Whoever is left standing, wins.

This thread is nothing but a nuk-nuk.
    yeah and the Rams are 0-8.....

Do you think injuries have played any role in that? hmmm.....

Injuries are NOT meant to be a part of football.....they happen.....but thats not what is meant to happen.....

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by crazybronco View Post
    dj williams may be out for the season
    just another thing to add.....

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Will people stop blaming coaches and players.....

Denver doesn't have a full team.....so many dang injuries.....

No team can overcome THIS many injuries to key players.....
    Talk about the lamest excuse EVER!

Do you think other teams use that when they get beat?

Do you hear the Rams crying about being hurt? "waaaaaaa....it's not fair....."

How about all of the teams on their 2nd/3rd QB's!

This game is a game of attrition. Whoever is left standing, wins.

This thread is nothing but a nuk-nuk.

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    They didnt lose a starting center....

Two of their top recievers....

Their starting runningback.....

Their free safety.....

And their defensive leader linebacker.....

ALL of them at the same time?! Common.....
    No, they actually lost more.....and I'm talking about their first SuperBowl win against the Rams.....

Two of their top recievers? Marshall's played every game.....

Leave a comment:

• crazybronco
    replied
    dj williams may be out for the season

Leave a comment:

• svpearson
    replied
    Agree, too many injuries and new players, too expect us to be real good right now is now realistic. Our O line played much worse than last week though, Jay under alot of pressure.

Leave a comment:

• fxblitz
    replied
    Seriously, this is getting out of control. The fact that the games are as close as they are is a small miracle. We aren't playing well on the defensive side of the ball period. Offensively there is so much inconsistency as far as the roster goes we shouldn't expect anything more. If anything it's a tribute to the offensive coaching staff.

Leave a comment:

• TheMastermind
    replied
    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Unless you're the New England Patriots.

Then you go on to win the SuperBowl.
    They didnt lose a starting center....

Two of their top recievers....

Their starting runningback.....

Their free safety.....

And their defensive leader linebacker.....

ALL of them at the same time?! Common.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X