Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please stop questioning the loyalty of this board after every loss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop questioning the loyalty of this board after every loss.

why is after every loss nobody can say anything about this bronco without being called disloyal?

do we have to keep a stiff uper lip and just ignore what we saw in tonights game?
    Nobody said we are jumping off this ship we just don't like the way this ship is being run?

With all the problems this team faced it came down to a 3rd and one at the packer 4 with no TO left and a qb sneak was called.HUH? Throw the ball and if it's incomplete then your not rushing to get on the field to kick a FG.

Am I fairweather fan to say that? No. I am curious denver fan to find out why was a qb sneak called with no TO's left. A TD wins the game and your not leaving the game in brett favre's hand in OT.

We all know that there are loyal bronco fans here, but do we need to hear that you will still root for this team despite this loss?
    that's obvious real fans will be here even when they lose, that's why we are here cause everybody vents differently. let's us do that without our loyalty being question.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Originally posted by bklynbronco View Post
    why is after every loss nobody can say anything about this bronco without being called disloyal?

do we have to keep a stiff uper lip and just ignore what we saw in tonights game?
    Nobody said we are jumping off this ship we just don't like the way this ship is being run?

With all the problems this team faced it came down to a 3rd and one at the packer 4 with no TO left and a qb sneak was called.HUH? Throw the ball and if it's incomplete then your not rushing to get on the field to kick a FG.

Am I fairweather fan to say that? No. I am curious denver fan to find out why was a qb sneak called with no TO's left. A TD wins the game and your not leaving the game in brett favre's hand in OT.

We all know that there are loyal bronco fans here, but do we need to hear that you will still root for this team despite this loss?
    that's obvious real fans will be here even when they lose, that's why we are here cause everybody vents differently. let's us do that without our loyalty being question.
    and then when we are happy for a win we are fairweather fans
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Because Some Fans On This Borad Are Idiots

Comment

I agree. Some things are just hard for fans to comprehend. Like playcalling.

Comment

I call a game like I see it, a turd is a turd, you can paint it and sprinkle it with sugar but underneath its still a turd!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
            I agree. Some things are just hard for fans to comprehend. Like playcalling.
            so we can't comprehend that there was no other play call to make other then a qb sneak with no time outs left. and praying that he gets a first down so we can spike the ball and have two more chances at the end zone. we can't comprehend that.
            that's chance is better then passing the ball and maybe getting a Td or maybe getting incomplete pass and that would stop the clock with out chancing this drill to just tie the game.

yeah we could never comprehend that.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
              Because Some Fans On This Borad Are Idiots
              amen. see Tellway

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
                amen. see Tellway
                doesn't mean that you have to get defensive everytime someone questions this teams playcalling or players.
                not everybody that questions this teams are idiots.

Comment

so we can't comprehend that there was no other play call to make other then a qb sneak with no time outs left. and praying that he gets a first down so we can spike the ball and have two more chances at the end zone. we can't comprehend that.
                  that's chance is better then passing the ball and maybe getting a Td or maybe getting incomplete pass and that would stop the clock with out chancing this drill to just tie the game.

yeah we could never comprehend that.
                  You misunderstood. I'm saying just bc its hard for us to comprehend ****ty playcalls (like the QB sneak) and calling the coach out on it doesn't mean we are not loyal. A throw would have been 10X better.

Comment

then everyone needs to keep an opinion... seems every week it changed... i mean every win alot of fans say the broncos are on schedule now... then a loss and the broncos should fire everyone... except selvin young cause he is God everyone needs to choose... are the broncos bad are not... if you think they are then dont swithc sides when the broncos win... and if you think the broncos are good dont say fire everyone after a loss.
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I kill me

I understand where your coming from......but....I really have to question the loyalty of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7 View Post
                        I understand where your coming from......but....I really have to question the loyalty of the board.
                        Your probably right. I think they suck but they are my team and I'll be a fan to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7 View Post
                          I am as loyal as anyone can be and proud to be a Broncos fan for 30 years. However, to criticize your team or coaching staff has nothing to do with loyalty. Loyalty or criticism by fans does not help a team win or lose. The purpose of these threads is to express praise, fault or both as an opinion based on each individules perspective of the game and how it was played. We need to remember the importance of respecting each others opinion and that it is just an opinion. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then state your reasons and be nice about it. Nobody has a crystal ball to tell them what was right or wrong during a game. Different opinions are what makes our country great. I love my country but there are some aspects about it that I think are wrong. Just my opinion.

Don't question my loyalty when I criticize our Broncos. My den in my house has roughly $5,000.00 of Denver Bronco memorabilia that proves otherwise. My wife says I have a true obsession. She's right. GO BRONCOS
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I think your post sucks.

That doesn't mean I'm not one of your fans, I just think it sucks.

I think you should be fired.

I question your writing skills.

But, I'm still a loyal fan of yours.

Comment

First of lets be realistic. Look at NE SB is theres no doudt. Why win 12 games and get a bad draft. Think possitive we suck so bad we will get good picks for ones with out having to trade for them. As for this ship broncos for ever in good and in bad. So i will sink with it before i jump.

Comment

Working...
                              X