Stick your foot in your mouth Dre...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick your foot in your mouth Dre...!

I dont know if anyone else heard Mr. Blys comments about Favre as he was warming up on the Countdown (and his bragging about our so called defense as he introduced them at the beginning of the game). Try this Dre. Shut your mouth and let your play do the talking because if your play said anything about you last night I call you an overrated cornerback. Not to mention how he completely gives up on plays. I recall one packer receiver running a complete circle around him in the second half. After he picks himself up off the ground he couldnt even make the tackle as the receiver tumbled out of bounds. Instead of talking the talk, try walking the walk. Chump. And after getting burned that was a great excuse about not being able to see the ball. I guess you didnt see the receiver 2 steps ahead of you either did you. Big mouth.
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Best Tandem Db's In The Nfl...hahahahhahaha

I woke up this morning STILL laughing...and I saw that video clip of Dre mouthing off...haahhahahhaha...best tandem gets burned for not only one 80 yard bomb, but a second, and...the second longest play in MOnday Night OT history...if you ask me, it's nice to see the best tandem go down in history...hhaahahahahhahahhahhahh, I'll be laughing all day...I love the donkey's.....HEEEE HAWWWWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by whataboutbob View Post
      I woke up this morning STILL laughing...and I saw that video clip of Dre mouthing off...haahhahahhaha...best tandem gets burned for not only one 80 yard bomb, but a second, and...the second longest play in MOnday Night OT history...if you ask me, it's nice to see the best tandem go down in history...hhaahahahahhahahhahhahh, I'll be laughing all day...I love the donkey's.....HEEEE HAWWWWWWWW
      This wasnt meant for you or you comments. I think you have the wrong messageboard.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward View Post
        I dont know if anyone else heard Mr. Blys comments about Favre as he was warming up on the Countdown (and his bragging about our so called defense as he introduced them at the beginning of the game). Try this Dre. Shut your mouth and let your play do the talking because if your play said anything about you last night I call you an overrated cornerback. Not to mention how he completely gives up on plays. I recall one packer receiver running a complete circle around him in the second half. After he picks himself up off the ground he couldnt even make the tackle as the receiver tumbled out of bounds. Instead of talking the talk, try walking the walk. Chump. And after getting burned that was a great excuse about not being able to see the ball. I guess you didnt see the receiver 2 steps ahead of you either did you. Big mouth.
        YA I SAW THAT.... AFTER THAT CLIP AND GAME I WANTED TO FIND HIM AND KICK HIM IN THE [email protected]# AND YELL HIM "PLAY THE GAME YOU IDIOT THEN TALK"

Comment

you people are ridiculous first he doesnt have any energy or passion, and when he shows it you jump all over him becasue our entire D sucks a fat one.

we are terrible and when our CBs look like they are playing run first you have a huge problem
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

I was mad at Bly myself, but when you look back at that play in OT that ball could not have been thrown any better by any QB, it was a great throw. In a spot where only the WR could get it and Bly had no play. Its hard to argue that the corners are bad and they need to shut up when we are forced to have them play man to man with no help over the top because the Packers were running all over the defense. And when you play man to man the amount the Broncos did they will get beat and it happened to be the first play of overtime which made it that much more painfull.
            Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
            GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
            #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
            #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
            #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
            #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
            Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Bly opened his mouth and Favre shoved a football down his throat. Bronco Defence has no reason to be trash talking till they produce results. They suck at the moment and I hope they just use the trash talking enegry in actually practicing and getting better, then trash talk when that is accomplished.
              GOBroncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
                I was mad at Bly myself, but when you look back at that play in OT that ball could not have been thrown any better by any QB, it was a great throw. In a spot where only the WR could get it and Bly had no play. Its hard to argue that the corners are bad and they need to shut up when we are forced to have them play man to man with no help over the top because the Packers were running all over the defense. And when you play man to man the amount the Broncos did they will get beat and it happened to be the first play of overtime which made it that much more painfull.
                Ok here is the problem with that play. For one we are so worried about the run that our corners are reading the run first but here is my point. I think we can all agree that champ is the better of the two corners right? Then somone explain to me why the saftey was 30 yards across the field over champs reciever and not towards the middle of the field and back farther? I know the corners are good and I was frusterated last night like alot of us but they need some help too. They are honestly the best things we have on the defensive side of the ball. The way I look at it is we have 2 superstars and 9 average joes out there trying to stop 11 nfl players. We focused on the D line in the draft when I thought we could have used a nice middle LB to replace al or a hard hitting fast saftey to get ready for john.

Comment

I agree, I want him to just shut up and play, but he is not like that. Im not a fan of trash talking before a game, and I am on the fence on what I think of Bly so far.

Comment

Originally posted by svpearson View Post
                    I agree, I want him to just shut up and play, but he is not like that. Im not a fan of trash talking before a game, and I am on the fence on what I think of Bly so far.
                    You and me both. The trash talking before the game changed my view of him.

sigpic

Comment

Say all you want about him, but I went to the game and let me tell you, he was the only guy on the field last night that acted like he wanted to be there. There was no excitement from ANY of the players. They looked like a bunch of robots out there. Getting paid millions and no one showed any heart. Brandon Marshall showed it through his play. That's it.

There is a fire missing from this team.
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                        Say all you want about him, but I went to the game and let me tell you, he was the only guy on the field last night that acted like he wanted to be there. There was no excitement from ANY of the players. They looked like a bunch of robots out there. Getting paid millions and no one showed any heart. Brandon Marshall showed it through his play. That's it.

There is a fire missing from this team.
                        Are you sure you were watching the same game I was?? The only player out there that acted like he wanted to be there was Champ Bailey... yeah he did get burned on that one perfect throw, but he was flying all over the field, ruining screen passes, making tons of tackles on the RBs, hell he led the freaking team with 7. Dre pretty much let Jones run by him with no effort on the play that Champ got burned. If you didn't read on his jersey, the last name is Bly, not Bailey.. 1 tackle with 2 assists and no defended passes doesn't seem like "wanting to be out there" to me.
                        Last edited by mr007; 10-30-2007, 11:00 AM. Reason: misspell

Comment

Sigh, there are like 2 intelligent posts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mr007 View Post
                            Are you sure you were watching the same game I was?? The only player out there that acted like he wanted to be there was Champ Bailey... yeah he did get burned on that one perfect throw, but he was flying all over the field, ruining screen passes, making tons of tackles on the RBs, hell he led the freaking team with 7. Dre pretty much let Jones run by him with no effort on the play that Champ got burned. If you didn't read on his jersey, the last name is Bly, not Bailey.. 1 tackle with 2 assists and no defended passes doesn't seem like "wanting to be out there" to me.
                            I'm talking about being excited, showing some life. Champ is champ, he'll always play well, injury or not. The team looks lathargic. They have no fire, no drive.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
                              Sigh, there are like 2 intelligent posts in this thread.
                              And you just added a third....

Comment

Working...
                              X