Stick your foot in your mouth Dre...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Bly's fault

Not only was that a perfect throw by Favre, but it was an unbeleivable route by Jennings. If you look at the replay he actually cuts back into the middle of the field throwing bly off route, than pushes off towards the sidelines to the true route of the ball...Bly had no shot, no cornerback would...it was a perfect throw, perfect route...something we rarely ever get to see...unfortunately is was against our team...but that's what we get for playing conservative in the red zone at the end of the game!

A new found respect was given to Favre after those big plays...I don't know what it is about him, but he seems to groom wide receivers consistently into studs...all these wide receivers run unbeleivable routes...his passion and leadership skills really pay off, I just hope Jay can carry these same attributes down the road.
    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

Comment

Originally posted by Gooshdawg View Post
      He was almost never thrown at with the Lions because he was the best of a terrible secondary. That doesnt exactly make him an elite player. Well him running his mouth dropped Denver from first to 6th in pass defense. I believe Jennings toasted Bly for Favre's 400th TD as well.
      He's still done great this year. People seem to have their heads up there @$$ on this. Bret threw an amazing pass on a perfectly ran route. Not sure if Bailey would have been about to stop that at 100%. Dre talking so called "trash" if you really want to call it that has nothing to do with that play. Hell you're a Pack fan just take the dam complement and accept the fact that it was Brets fault ( by making a perfect pass) and not Dre's fault he couldn't guard perfection.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

You know, for fans... why do you have to point the finger at him?

The team didn't even point the finger at Bly.. the team.

If anyone should have, the team should have but they are mature and they know that Bly isn't Champ.. and they know CHamp isn't god. They are special people playing a tough game.

I know it looks bad on Bly, but don't rag on the guy.

Comment

Is anyone really surprised? That is Dre in a nutshell. Big mouth, big talk, inconsistent production. The guy can make the big play, but he'll let up the big ones too. I'm glad he's on our team, but he'll make mistakes just like anyone else, unfortunately for us - it cost us the game. However, the shoulder excuse isn't going to work for Bly on that throw. He was clearly beat by Jennings off the snap and was a good foot behind Jennings when he caught the ball. He's aggressive, and has and always will bite on the shifty, double-move receivers. Having a partially separated shoulder has nothing to do by getting beat by a good, young receiver.

It happens to the best of them. It'll happen again. That's football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
            Is anyone really surprised? That is Dre in a nutshell. Big mouth, big talk, inconsistent production. The guy can make the big play, but he'll let up the big ones too. I'm glad he's on our team, but he'll make mistakes just like anyone else, unfortunately for us - it cost us the game. However, the shoulder excuse isn't going to work for Bly on that throw. He was clearly beat by Jennings off the snap and was a good foot behind Jennings when he caught the ball. He's aggressive, and has and always will bite on the shifty, double-move receivers. Having a partially separated shoulder has nothing to do by getting beat by a good, young receiver.

It happens to the best of them. It'll happen again. That's football.
            Its not so much that he was beat off the snap. Its the type of D he was forced to play. How can you have 11 men in the box and cover a deep pass.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

I agree with what has been posted. A great route that was run and a sweet pass. I don't hold anything against Dre'. He's out there trying to get the crowd pumped up almost on every play. If that is what it takes for him to get up for the game then I don't see a problem with it.
              I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

Ever tried running with a seperated shoulder? Or even have a seperated shoulder? I have, and its not really fun running and using your arms above your head.

Forget already HOW he got that seperated shoulder? No one watch last weeks game? That interecption he had as he got crumpled to the ground by the defense and STILL held onto the ball..ya..thats how he seperated his shoulder..playing with heart and soul and determination.......fairweathers are in effect badly this year...except its game to game now not season to season.

Comment

Working...
                X