Brandon Marshall..shakin and bakin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall..shakin and bakin!

I dont know about you guys, but I was so impressed with Brandon Marshall's Jukes!..on a couple on plays... Thats was Awesome!!!!

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
    I dont know about you guys, but I was so impressed with Brandon Marshall's Jukes!..on a couple on plays... Thats was Awesome!!!!
    Marshall is the man... He had the longest 2 yard loss I have ever seen in my life! I just love how hard it is to bring him down!

GO MARSHALL!

Comment

He's awesome, he just doesn't go down!

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

he does that every game he's a beast

Comment

Did you guys miss the couple of catches he could have made if he had given a little extra effort last night?
          sigpic

Comment

Are you really going to sit there and talk about a lack of effort from Brandon Marshall?!
            He defines the word.

Comment

Originally posted by deanver View Post
              Did you guys miss the couple of catches he could have made if he had given a little extra effort last night?
              We're talking about his jukes not his catches.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by PerryBroncZ View Post
                Marshall is the man... He had the longest 2 yard loss I have ever seen in my life! I just love how hard it is to bring him down!

GO MARSHALL!
                Apparently he ran a total of 70 yards on that play! haha

I really like Marshall though.

Very tough runner and is great at YAC!
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

He is truly a physical specimen. He can get up in the air for catches, he has soft hands, solid route running, and amazing YAC ability. Marshall reminds me of Anquan Boldin only a bit faster.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

selvin young had some nice jukes too on that busted play in the red zone

Comment

i think he will be great...if he can stop doing stupid stuff off the field.
                      sigpic
                      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I like his jukes, but I think he kind of does too many and eventually gets no where. Sometimes it works out, but plenty of times he gives the defenders too much time to get to him due to all the jukes. Before you know it, the whole defense is there. I'd rather see him run like our running scheme goes...One cut and go.

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                          i think he will be great...if he can stop doing stupid stuff off the field.
                          I haven't seen any suspensions from the league or any discipline...it's not like we're the cincinnati bengals

Thanks Snk

Comment

Does anyone know where i can find a clip of that crazy -2 yard play
                            R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash
                            Broncos country will miss both of you

Comment

Originally posted by ColRockies_5 View Post
                              I haven't seen any suspensions from the league or any discipline...it's not like we're the cincinnati bengals
                              Though he hasn't done anything this year, they were talking about how his ankle injury as well as his off the field behavior and his grades are what kept him from playing much at Texas.
                              Lets just hope that he can keep it up cause he's lookin good.
                              Lets go Selvin!!

Oh yeah, and Marshal is freaken a beast!
                              It's funny to see defenders try to bring him down in the open field.

Comment

Working...
                              X