X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by APB View Post
    Welcome Judge! Its about time you showed up. Even if I already started a Hello from Detroit Thread... Does anyone know the status of Lynch- I've always wondered who would win if Ernie Sims and him went head to head. Nothing good would come of it.
    It was just a pinched nerve and for quite a while they were still listing him as probable to return to that game, so I'm hoping that he's ready come practice on Wed.

Welcome, guys.

Leave a comment:

• APB
    replied
    Welcome Judge! Its about time you showed up. Even if I already started a Hello from Detroit Thread... Does anyone know the status of Lynch- I've always wondered who would win if Ernie Sims and him went head to head. Nothing good would come of it.

Leave a comment:

• Judge Smails
    replied
    Well, we are all joking that since you guys have the worst rush defense in the league, and we just got our best RB back, that we are going to pass all day to rub it into Bly's face.

Hopefully that isn't the case...

Leave a comment:

• linux
    replied
    Thanks for the invite! It should definitely be an interesting game.

I actually lived in Commerce Township for 3 years and from the moment I moved there, I have been rooting for the lions to get their groove back.

Here's to a good game pal!

Leave a comment:

• coco
    replied
    welcome on board...this is going to be a tough game for BOTH teams...it will be intresting to watch....good luck to you and heres to an injury free game.

Leave a comment:

• GoBroncos84
    replied
    Thanks for the invite, I think its going to be a great game. I have always liked Detroit, well since Barry Sanders played anyway. Welcome to the board

Leave a comment:

• Judge Smails
    started a topic Hello from Detroit

Hello from Detroit

Hey Denver,

My name is Judge Smails and I run http://www.detroitboard.com (formerly Lions-fans.com).

Just wanted to invite some of you guys over for some pre-game banter, Q&A, and such and such.

None of us are trolls, so no worries about mucking up your board.

Anyway, from our side, it's going to be interesting to watch Roy Williams match up against Dre Bly...a little bit of bad blood there.

Also, Tatum Bell won't be playing, he is on the inactive list since Kevin Jones and TJ Duckett are back from injury.

Here's to a fun, injury-free game next week.
Working...
X