I honestly believe that the Broncos will not win half of the upcoming games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly believe that the Broncos will not win half of the upcoming games

With the up-coming games, I really think the Broncos will lose.

Come on, they couldn't stop the worse run D in the league.

They couldn't stop a struggling LT AND Michael Turner early in the season.

The rest of the season looks like this -
    Kevin Jones
    LJ
    Three fatties (Vince Young, LenDale White, Chris Henry)
    Cedric Benson
    Lamont Jordan
    LJ again
    Ahman Green
    LT and Turner again
    Adrian Peterson

Cedric Benson and the Bears the Broncos could possibly beat, but that's about it to me. Chiefs and LJ could go any way though.

The Broncos couldn't stop the worse run D in the league.

With the way the red zone offense has been stagnant, there is a great possibility that the Broncos will not win many more games.

But, if the red zone offense shapes up, then the Broncos WILL win more games.

considering we haven't won half the games in the first half of the season, its not exactly a bold prediction.

I'm just watching to enjoy the season. I honestly, don't go in EXPECTING to win anymore. To be honest, it just doesn't matter to me THIS year.

I know this is a building season. This is a season RIDDLED with injuries. THis is a season to watch development. I just watch the games to see the progress of players. Just like the old days, when I basically watched to enjoy Elway... I'm watching the games to enjoy Cutler.

Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      considering we haven't won half the games in the first half of the season, its not exactly a bold prediction.

I'm just watching to enjoy the season. I honestly, don't go in EXPECTING to win anymore. To be honest, it just doesn't matter to me THIS year.

I know this is a building season. This is a season RIDDLED with injuries. THis is a season to watch development. I just watch the games to see the progress of players. Just like the old days, when I basically watched to enjoy Elway... I'm watching the games to enjoy Cutler.

Go Broncos
      Cutler is a lot of fun to watch!

The thing that I am watching for: which Bronco team will show up...the one who held Willie Parker to under 100 yards and the offense that scored 31 points...
      or the Bronco team that was in the Packers game all week, and actually had shot to win it...
      or the Bronco team that eeks out last second wins with walk-off FGs?
      or the last (really icky) one...the Broncos team that gets blown out of the water and loses horribly.

I personally hope for the "Steelers game" Broncos to show up this week and kick some butt.
      I see us winning more games this year. I wont predict which ones, because the team is so inconsistant...
      but I am with you Ravage. Watching this team develop is a lot of fun, and getting wins out of it is even better. The season is too short to be wallowing in disappointment and judgement the whole year.
      There's a looooong off-season ahead to talk about what all went wrong this year, and what is coming next year.
      So for now...I enjoy
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

i think , even though i expected LJ to have an off year after breaking the carries by a rb record, the fact that lendale white is having a better year than LJ, is amazing

i gotta give huge props to lendale white, all the crap against him and deservedly so against him coming into this season, and he's really shown up

he's on a nice little roll and he's making plays and being productive, i'm amazed.
        sigpic

Comment

Who Knows???

I think they will win 3 maybe 4 more games but I have no idea which ones. Really depends on the playcall and what defense shows up to play.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Way to be supprotive of your team there.....

I don't care if we are 0 - 15, playing against a team that is 15 - 0......I will always believe we have a chance to win!!!!! I AM A BRONCOS FAN!!!!! (call me a homer, I don't care, that's why I live here and why I root for the Bronc's)

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              i think , even though i expected LJ to have an off year after breaking the carries by a rb record, the fact that lendale white is having a better year than LJ, is amazing

i gotta give huge props to lendale white, all the crap against him and deservedly so against him coming into this season, and he's really shown up

he's on a nice little roll and he's making plays and being productive, i'm amazed.
              Well, he's done OK, but he's not exactly tearing up the league with a 3.7 yds/carry average and 513 yards in 7 games. He's on pace to get about 1100 yards, which is not bad, but it's not going to make anybody forget Barry Sanders either.
              sigpic

Comment

Go Broncos
                Same here. If we make the playoofs bonus but we got alot of ares to improve in.

Comment

Go Broncos
                  What Ravage said.

I think it will be interesting to see how well Cutler can do without the pressure of HAVING to make the playoffs. As the season goes on, I think he will be tearing up the defenses.

Watching Selvin Young will be cool too. You just know the coaches are telling him, "DAMMIT Selvin, quit that dancing around the backfield before you hit the hole, you are not Barry Sanders! See the ho and GO!" He will keep gettin better too!

Those young recievers will keep progressing too I believe. Especially Martinez. We all know Marshall will be the next superstar, and now that Walker is probably on the shelf, they will be getting a lot more balls thrown their way.

On the other hand, that friggin DEFENSE just makes me wanna puke every time I see them, and I do not expect them to get any better the rest of the year. I just hope none of the rest of the Running Backs left on the schedule break the NFL record against this team, doesnt Cory Dillion own the record, against Denver already? sigh

Comment

No way

You make a good point about the rushing defense, but Denver's offense is sick. The defenses of the remaining teams aren't all that either. Denver's red zone offense does need to come around but they move up and down the field on every team they play. That b.s. with the linemen knocking the ball out of Cutlers hand last week was a fluke and you know they would have put it in from there, and a phantom holding call on that long run by Selvin would have put them at the 3 or 4, they would have probably got in there to. Both of those would have atleast turned into 6 points and they would have never went to overtime. They'll win atleast 5 or 6 more games this year.
                    Hollywood

Comment

Broncos finish 10-6 or better. The offense is starting to click though the defense is the problem as we all obvioulsy know. I just dont see that continuing, you know Shanahan/Bates are riding the defense to get the problems somewhat fixed. I just dont see it continuing to be as bad as it is and even with a slight improvement on defense we definitely win 7 or more games.

Comment

According to FO Denver jus finished a half schedule that is ranked #1 in difficulty in the league. The rest of the way we play the 28th hardest... so we should be in decent shape most games
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post
                          Well, he's done OK, but he's not exactly tearing up the league with a 3.7 yds/carry average and 513 yards in 7 games. He's on pace to get about 1100 yards, which is not bad, but it's not going to make anybody forget Barry Sanders either.

The Curse of 370... anyone notice Kmart hasn't argued with me about that since?
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Go Broncos

Whoa! ...Careful, Rav!

That kind of pragmatism is bound to get you lambasted, arrested, and crucified by the "fairweather-fan police".

You just can't say things like that around here.

There's no such thing as putting away your expectations until next year.

You ought to know better.

sigpic
                            They're your teammates, now.
                            Best of luck, TT!
                            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                              Cutler is a lot of fun to watch!

The thing that I am watching for: which Bronco team will show up...the one who held Willie Parker to under 100 yards and the offense that scored 31 points...
                              or the Bronco team that was in the Packers game all week, and actually had shot to win it...
                              or the Bronco team that eeks out last second wins with walk-off FGs?
                              or the last (really icky) one...the Broncos team that gets blown out of the water and loses horribly.

I personally hope for the "Steelers game" Broncos to show up this week and kick some butt.
                              I see us winning more games this year. I wont predict which ones, because the team is so inconsistant...
                              but I am with you Ravage. Watching this team develop is a lot of fun, and getting wins out of it is even better. The season is too short to be wallowing in disappointment and judgement the whole year.
                              There's a looooong off-season ahead to talk about what all went wrong this year, and what is coming next year.
                              So for now...I enjoy

Just to clarify (for yours and others' benefit), choices A and C are equivalent.

(Translation: Even when we've won this year, it's never been in dominating fashion. So don't go tooting our horn too much just yet.)
                              sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X