Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really hate to think like this but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Pats beat the Colts 24-20

Again, who is going to beat the Pats?
    I'll answer.....The Colts!!!

They have the ability to anyway. They demonstrated they can keep up and anything can happen in the playoffs.

Not likely, but they can.
    My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
      This is correct.

Barring injury to Tom Brady, the Superbowl this year will go to the Patriots.

They are way too good and way too deep.

No one is going to beat them in the playoffs. No one.

the colts are the best team in football....they will beat the pats in jan, the colts had both there 1st and 3rd wrs were out 2day that only leaves 2 or so healthy wrs on a team who throws the ball and they still almost won?? wait till there back in jan.....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncodogPG View Post
        Can I ask, who thinks that we will be in the play-offs this year?
        I really think we are cursed or something, way too many injuries.

We are not playin like the confident underdogs that we are usually
        we have way too many free agents,you build through the draft.
        Look how competitive the college games are now, there are better athletes
        now then when I was growing up.

I always talk about building in the draft to the Skins fans (i'm from MD) now hell, look at us doin the same thing they do.

Well we may be able to pull 10-6 but i doubt it.
        High draft pick 7-9?

In the immortal words of Jim Mora "Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rka View Post
          Who was going to beat the Broncos in 96'?

If making predictions in November was so easy more people would have retired to Vegas by now.

Paging the Miami Dolphins...

They knocked off the Pats in a huge upset once before when they were the bottom of the barrel. And since it's been quite a few years since then, it's high time for them to do it again!

sigpic
          They're your teammates, now.
          Best of luck, TT!
          ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
            In the immortal words of Jim Mora "Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!

If anyone has a clip of that, I'd beg to see it. That is soooo appropriate for those around here who still see us winning the SB this year.

sigpic
            They're your teammates, now.
            Best of luck, TT!
            ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Jim Mora rant

It's scary how I can see Shanny behind that podium.

Comment

Working...
              X