Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cutler is out, who will backup Ramsey???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
    I'll do it!!!! How hard can it be...throw a int or 2 i can do that. i will play for the minimum too.
    Homer!!!...

Comment

Why is everyone so enamored with Darrell Hackney? If I remember correctly he only got into one preseason game and was horrible in it. There are at least 5-10 FA QB's out there who could come in and play better than Hackney would IMO.

Comment

According to Madden 08, Todd Sauerbraun (however u spell it)
        #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          According to Madden 08, Todd Sauerbraun (however u spell it)

That's S-a-e-u-r-s-t-i-f-f....

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
            Why is everyone so enamored with Darrell Hackney? If I remember correctly he only got into one preseason game and was horrible in it. There are at least 5-10 FA QB's out there who could come in and play better than Hackney would IMO.
            I can only speak for myself.

It's not like I'm enamored with Hackney....It's that he's a better option than Bradlee Van Rag-arm....

Comment

Maybe elway will come back to catch favre in all-time wins
              Best in the West

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                I can only speak for myself.

It's not like I'm enamored with Hackney....It's that he's a better option than Bradlee Van Rag-arm....
                So are Aaron Brooks, Koy Detmer, and Tim Hasselbeck for that matter!

Comment

Leach, Leach, Leach. According to everyone else we are rebuilding anyway so lets add some entertainment value.

Comment

Im no MRI machine but cutler is going to be fine. The way he was walking around after he came back out is all good. Sleep tight bronco nation because Cutler will practice the minute the the MRI is negitive......till tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                      So are Aaron Brooks, Koy Detmer, and Tim Hasselbeck for that matter!

I'll buy that....But Hassellbech is in Arizona right now isn't he? Or did he get cut again? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else are maybe a different team.

I'm not a huge fan of Hackney's or Brooks', if they need to go in Denver is screwed anyway you look at it...

Comment

Re-Sign Plummer
                        sigpic

Atlanta is no place for a football fan

Comment

Talking about Van pelt reminds of me that sweet play when he was in at QB on the goal line, and Plummer was lined up in the slot, and the defense thought they were gonna throw it to plummer, and van pelt did a qb draw and scored......................

That was totally off subject, but it made me smile

Comment

I swear, ten years from now, people are still going to be talking about BVP. It'll be like a Broncos twilight-zone version of Jeff George.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
                              I swear, ten years from now, people are still going to be talking about BVP. It'll be like a Broncos twilight-zone version of Jeff George.
                              *laughs* I think people just like saying "BVP"... its like "salsa".. people just like saying the word "salsa."

Comment

You could be right....

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                                *laughs* I think people just like saying "BVP"... its like "salsa".. people just like saying the word "salsa."

And like I said before, "stiff" is a good word (Thanks again to Doug Moe)....

Comment

Working...
                                X