Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cutler is out, who will backup Ramsey???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHAMP BAILEY! He is GOD!

Or RESIGN Preston Parsons!

lol

I smell a QB controversy!

Comment

hum

wheres 16 when you need him o ya you guys ran him out of town
      Favorite NFL TEAM 2K5 Cardinals team

Comment

Hackney looked great in his preseason game, he needs to be signed to the active roster now.
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I really like that we only have 2 actives...I mean having a Leach in for his first snap at QB since 6th grade would be awesome!!! It's a killer idea to carry that extra special teamer instead of a 3rd QB. I mean, think of all the positive contributions a guy like Jeff Shoate makes!!!

Why any worry???? If Cutler can't go (highly doubtful given his ability to stand on the leg at game's end) you're talking about a guy to back up Ramsey. That = SUCKS either way.....get the cheapest cat out there, Hackey's fine with me. Maybe Drew Bledsoe would come collect a paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by Ludes0208 View Post
            I really like that we only have 2 actives...I mean having a Leach in for his first snap at QB since 6th grade would be awesome!!! It's a killer idea to carry that extra special teamer instead of a 3rd QB. I mean, think of all the positive contributions a guy like Jeff Shoate makes!!!

Why any worry???? If Cutler can't go (highly doubtful given his ability to stand on the leg at game's end) you're talking about a guy to back up Ramsey. That = SUCKS either way.....get the cheapest cat out there, Hackey's fine with me. Maybe Drew Bledsoe would come collect a paycheck
            LOL ......Drew Bledsoe that's hilarious...although wouldn't that mean Cutler is destined to be a legend? Seems to be Bledsoe's curse in life
            sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

To bad Carolina picked up Testeverde a couple weeks ago..

Wheres Steve Beurlien?

Comment

yes, but

Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                That is why he is our third stringer!
                He is better than Ramsey and if given a chance to play he will out shine Cutler just watch. I don't care if he is a third stringer.

Comment

Finally

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Hackney looked great in his preseason game, he needs to be signed to the active roster now.
                  Finally, someone with a brain. Hackney is VERY good and should get a chance to play. The only problem I see is if Hackney does play and does well how will that make Cutler/Shanahan look???

Comment

how about we sign chris leak he did lead the gators to national title im sure he couldnt do any worse then that fool ramsey did

Comment

Working...
                    X