Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cutler is out, who will backup Ramsey???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champ2456
    replied
    how about we sign chris leak he did lead the gators to national title im sure he couldnt do any worse then that fool ramsey did

Leave a comment:

• dgosseli
    replied
    Finally

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Hackney looked great in his preseason game, he needs to be signed to the active roster now.
    Finally, someone with a brain. Hackney is VERY good and should get a chance to play. The only problem I see is if Hackney does play and does well how will that make Cutler/Shanahan look???

Leave a comment:

• dgosseli
    replied
    yes, but

Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
    That is why he is our third stringer!
    He is better than Ramsey and if given a chance to play he will out shine Cutler just watch. I don't care if he is a third stringer.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    To bad Carolina picked up Testeverde a couple weeks ago..

Wheres Steve Beurlien?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFan1812
    replied
    Originally posted by Ludes0208 View Post
    I really like that we only have 2 actives...I mean having a Leach in for his first snap at QB since 6th grade would be awesome!!! It's a killer idea to carry that extra special teamer instead of a 3rd QB. I mean, think of all the positive contributions a guy like Jeff Shoate makes!!!

Why any worry???? If Cutler can't go (highly doubtful given his ability to stand on the leg at game's end) you're talking about a guy to back up Ramsey. That = SUCKS either way.....get the cheapest cat out there, Hackey's fine with me. Maybe Drew Bledsoe would come collect a paycheck
    LOL ......Drew Bledsoe that's hilarious...although wouldn't that mean Cutler is destined to be a legend? Seems to be Bledsoe's curse in life

Leave a comment:

• Ludes0208
    replied
    I really like that we only have 2 actives...I mean having a Leach in for his first snap at QB since 6th grade would be awesome!!! It's a killer idea to carry that extra special teamer instead of a 3rd QB. I mean, think of all the positive contributions a guy like Jeff Shoate makes!!!

Why any worry???? If Cutler can't go (highly doubtful given his ability to stand on the leg at game's end) you're talking about a guy to back up Ramsey. That = SUCKS either way.....get the cheapest cat out there, Hackey's fine with me. Maybe Drew Bledsoe would come collect a paycheck

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Hackney looked great in his preseason game, he needs to be signed to the active roster now.

Leave a comment:

• MidwestGuy
    replied
    hum

wheres 16 when you need him o ya you guys ran him out of town

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    CHAMP BAILEY! He is GOD!

Or RESIGN Preston Parsons!

lol

I smell a QB controversy!

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    You could be right....

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    *laughs* I think people just like saying "BVP"... its like "salsa".. people just like saying the word "salsa."

And like I said before, "stiff" is a good word (Thanks again to Doug Moe)....

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
    I swear, ten years from now, people are still going to be talking about BVP. It'll be like a Broncos twilight-zone version of Jeff George.
    *laughs* I think people just like saying "BVP"... its like "salsa".. people just like saying the word "salsa."

Leave a comment:

• PatrickdaDookie
    replied
    I swear, ten years from now, people are still going to be talking about BVP. It'll be like a Broncos twilight-zone version of Jeff George.

Leave a comment:

• HuskerBronco7
    replied
    Talking about Van pelt reminds of me that sweet play when he was in at QB on the goal line, and Plummer was lined up in the slot, and the defense thought they were gonna throw it to plummer, and van pelt did a qb draw and scored......................

That was totally off subject, but it made me smile

Leave a comment:

• jakeknapp
    replied
    Re-Sign Plummer

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    So are Aaron Brooks, Koy Detmer, and Tim Hasselbeck for that matter!

I'll buy that....But Hassellbech is in Arizona right now isn't he? Or did he get cut again? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else are maybe a different team.

I'm not a huge fan of Hackney's or Brooks', if they need to go in Denver is screwed anyway you look at it...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X