Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Fire Mike Shanahan Movement" is idiotic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Fire Mike Shanahan Movement" is idiotic!

Fire our head coach half way through the season? Stupid!

Fire our head coach after the season? Stupid!

Who the heck are you going to bring in to coach the team? Charlie Weis? Maybe in the year 2016. Martyball Schottenheimer? That would be ironic coaching the team that has burned him so many times. I am thinking not. Hey maybe we can bring back Di ck Vermeil.

If you bring in another coach, prepare for 2 or 3 more years of sucking on offense. Our offensive line will have to be completely revamped depending on the type of offensive scheme the new coach brings in.

Think of who you got at coach, and how lucky you are before you start changing things for the sake of change.

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
    Fire our head coach half way through the season? Stupid!

Fire our head coach after the season? Stupid!

Who the heck are you going to bring in to coach the team? Charlie Weis? Maybe in the year 2016. Martyball Schottenheimer? That would be ironic coaching the team that has burned him so many times. I am thinking not. Hey maybe we can bring back Di ck Vermeil.

If you bring in another coach, prepare for 2 or 3 more years of sucking on offense. Our offensive line will have to be completely revamped depending on the type of offensive scheme the new coach brings in.

Think of who you got at coach, and how lucky you are before you start changing things for the sake of change.
    It can't get worse than the current situation. Shahahan is better than most coaches in the NFL. But still Cowher or Parcells is better suited for our team especially to improve our defense. And Shanahan has been generally poor in draft choices and free agent choices especially in the past.

Comment

Broncos Country has ben wanting him fired for some time now...

I think peeps calling for somebody to lose their job have issues.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
        It can't get worse than the current situation. Shahahan is better than most coaches in the NFL. But still Cowher or Parcells is better suited for our team especially to improve our defense. And Shanahan has been generally poor in draft choices and free agent choices especially in the past.
        Parcells said he wasn't coaching again, and you are going to bring in Cowher? Will he come here? Does he want to coach again? If wishes were fishes Broncomania would be the Fulton Fish Market.

Comment

Sneaks, did you just mention Richard Vermeil?

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
            Sneaks, did you just mention Richard Vermeil?
            Hahaha yup! The streets of Denver would be flooded with tears if he came here.

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII View Post
              Can't get worse? You must not follow other teams too much! It can get plenty worse! we are lucky as hell to have a coach that consistantly has us contending.... 1 losing year.... prob going to be our second
              We need nasty

Comment

Hahaha yup! The streets of Denver would be flooded with tears if he came here.

Yeah! With his AND mine!

"That's when I told Jay Cutler that I love him like my own son"

He's a great commentator though, imo....

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  Yeah! With his AND mine!

"That's when I told Jay Cutler that I love him like my own son"

He's a great commentator though, imo....
                  Hahahahahaahaahaa! If he was coach right now he would say "We will rally around Patrick Ramsey and we will play good football."

Comment

Hahahahahaahaahaa! If he was coach right now he would say "We will rally around Patrick Ramsey and we will play good football."

"And that's when I told Patrick Ramsey that I love him like my own son"

Comment

Parcells said he wasn't coaching again, and you are going to bring in Cowher? Will he come here? Does he want to coach again? If wishes were fishes Broncomania would be the Fulton Fish Market.
                      If not for Parcells or Cowher, I don't think it makes sense to replace Shanahan. He is still better than most coaches. If these 2 guys are not available, I think we just need to continue with Shanahan. I just do not feel comfortable with the player personnel changes every year. It just creates too much instability.

Comment

God how this whole "who are you going to replace him with?" argument is getting old.

Fear of change is not sufficient reason to stick with something that just plain isn't working.
                        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

It's kind of tough to execute a game plan when half your team is sitting on the sideline with an injury. I do blame Shanny for SOME of whats taken place as far as draft picks and personnel choices, and the play calling during certain situations this season BUT

This isn't Shannys fault whats going on right now.

He's got starting KEY players dropping left and right, and its a little hard to move the ball when your back-up QB is throwing in OBVIOUS passing situations to a double-covered Brandon Marshall (who is the best option to gain yds in the passing game and dropped at least 3 balls today).

Shanny has to take SOME blame because he is the HEAD HONCHO, but there are plenty of factors as to why we absolutley SUCK right now, we all know that.

As much as some of you would love to put all the blame on Mikey.
                          sigpic

Comment

fire someone

Somebody's gotta go thats all i know. First san diego & now the lions embarassing us. I don't think i have ever been more embarassed.Looking for someone to fire? the defensive coordinator might be a good start

Comment

Originally posted by cheach View Post
                              Somebody's gotta go thats all i know. First san diego & now the lions embarassing us. I don't think i have ever been more embarassed.Looking for someone to fire? the defensive coordinator might be a good start
                              So you fire Bates later this morning...then what do you do? Create a massive distraction that is going to hurt our efforts in beating the Chefs next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X