Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Bronco fan honestly see this coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Bronco fan honestly see this coming?

I had them going 12-4 this season. I can't believe they're this awful. Shanny has had (9) years to rebuild this team... he hasn't. He better be thankful that there isn't a top notch coach out there looking for a job.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
    I had them going 12-4 this season. I can't believe they're this awful. Shanny has had (9) years to rebuild this team... he hasn't. He better be thankful that there isn't a top notch coach out there looking for a job.
    Many people round here are fans of "Martyball".

Comment

I didn't see this coming, no.

I saw a mostly roller coaster year for the Broncos, where they'd wind up at the end probably 7-9 or 8-8. At best (and that's getting all the breaks, no serious injuries), I saw them 10-6.

But never in my worst imagination did I see this team losing in such a manner that they've lost over the past 8 games.
      sigpic

Comment

After losing to Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and San Diego all in consecutive weeks, I thought the Broncos might win two more games and go 5-11. But after yesterday losing to Detroit, I am not so sure anymore.

I see a 3-13 or 4-12 season for the Broncos.

That is alright if the Broncos can sweep the Raiders I will have solace.
        Go Broncos !!

sigpic

Comment

Before the season started I had Very high hopes for our team.. like every offseason.. I thought.. this is the year we are making it back to the superbowl!

Comment

If it weren't for Jason Elam, we still might be searching for our first win of the year!:doh:

Comment

During the off season I had visions of 11-5 or 12-4 for this year. I also had no idea we would be starting our back-ups nor that the defense was designed for players that we did not presently have.

Comment

If we win this week and SD loses to Indy we will be 4-5 and have a share of the division lead.

Comment

I hate to say it but I saw this comming since last season....and my posts prove it. To many fans were wanting to crown our team in the offseason, saying things like "Cutler for ProBowl", "Best Broncos team ever", and "Superbowl run" before one play was run.

Anyone who dare question them was immediatly shot down and torched by all on the boards, blind homerisim at its best.

Its time for MAJOR CHANGES, no staying the corse on this one here. NOTHING has worked, there is zero production on the offense and less on the defense. The aquirements in the offseason are looking like bozos, and Jay Cutler has not won games either (nothing to do with his injury).

The WHOLE TEAM SUCKS, the coach has failed to make ajustments, I foresee the end of the road for Shanahan soon if this continues this way, (which it will).
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't think this was our year...I thought maybe we would make the playoffs and get kicked out early. Of course there is still a chance that could happen I suppose. But yeah...I always say "The Broncos are going to the Super Bowl" every year, just like every year I say "The Rockies are going to the World Series" despite ever really believing....well I was right once this season.

Sorry I can't help it, I am a shameless homer.
                    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Before the year started, I thought the Broncos would be challenging San Digeo for the division title, somewhere around 11 wins. I thought the schedule was pretty weak, to your benefit.

Unfortunately for the Broncos, the NFC North and AFC South are having incredible years. There isn't a cupcake in the bunch. I predict the winner of the AFC West this year will have an 8-8 record and might have a 7-9 record.

Comment

I kind of saw this coming, I just didn't think we had "it". I'm kinda getting used to the Broncos losing badly, is anybody else?

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

I thought we would be competitive, somewhere around 9 and 7 but I didn't think it was possible to fall apart as bad as we have. Not fun times for Bronco fans right now.

I really thought after the last 2 games with us beating Pitt and playing a close game with green bay that we had figured it out and would be at least competitive around 500 but I am predicting 5 wins now.

Comment

As much as I want to say the Broncos are going to the Super Bowl every year, I dont. When I was asked about the team before the season started I said I see us going around 10-6. I dont expect us to win every game. But I DO expect us to play better than we have been. Detroit and SD straight up embarrassed us. I know a lot of people are saying well we're still in the run for the AFC West... yes, thats true. But we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. If the Broncos make the playoffs I want them to at least have a fighting chance of making it to the 2nd round. And no, Im not giving up on the team, I'll still be wearing my orange and blue on sunday. I'll NEVER jump on another team's wagon
                            sigpic
                            Bring back orange in 2011!!!

Comment

I didnt see this coming. I dont know how any bronco fan could. We NEVER go through this.

Comment

Working...
                              X