Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great news, Cutlers good to go!! (merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great news, Cutlers good to go!! (merged)

    Xray negative just sore!

    Thank God!!



    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

    Where Jay Graduated!


    I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

  • #2
    Great news, Cutlers good to go!! (merged)

    Shannahan said in his press confrence that Jay suffered from a minor leg bruise, MRI was negative.



    Comment


    • #3
      YEAH, BOY!

      Please give me my cookie for being right!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4

        that looks so yummy

        Comment


        • #5
          I will give you a cookie - good job!



          ----------------------------------------------
          I work at Vanderbilt University

          Where Jay Graduated!


          I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

          Comment


          • #6
            From: http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason/...reside-week-9/

            1:35 P.M. MST: The MRI on Jay Cutler’s leg was negative, revealing no stress fracture of the fibula. Shanahan said that he is “a little sore,” and that he would see what the quarterback can do at Wednesday’s practice. “Right now he’s quite sore, and we’ll see how he feels on Wednesday.”


            Great news, lets see what he can do on Wednesday's practice.

            Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by speardog View Post

              that looks so yummy
              You are talking about my wife - I WISH!!



              ----------------------------------------------
              I work at Vanderbilt University

              Where Jay Graduated!


              I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

              Comment


              • #8
                yippy

                Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
                Shannahan said in his press confrence that Jay suffered from a minor leg bruise, MRI was negative.
                Glad to see are #1 player is coming back

                Comment


                • #9
                  All these reports...broken ankle, torn achilles, torn ACL...

                  I have seen so many football injuries. I knew it couldn't have been anything that serious.

                  This is the best news for Broncos fans. Cutler is the only exciting thing about this team this year, and it's good to know he'll be back at some point.

                  That said, I wonder how long he'll be out....
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    *finishes merging threads*

                    SO happy to hear this news!

                    Lets hope for a good practice on Wednesday!

                    GO BRONCOS!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                      All these reports...broken ankle, torn achilles, torn ACL...

                      I have seen so many football injuries. I knew it couldn't have been anything that serious.

                      This is the best news for Broncos fans. Cutler is the only exciting thing about this team this year, and it's good to know he'll be back at some point.

                      That said, I wonder how long he'll be out....
                      I wouldn't say he's the ONLY exciting thing.....I'd add Dumervil and Marshall to the short list of exciting things in Broncos football at the moment.
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cutlerfan is the bringer of good news...

                        As long as there is Jay... there is a way.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                          *finishes merging threads*

                          SO happy to hear this news!

                          Lets hope for a good practice on Wednesday!

                          GO BRONCOS!
                          Great news! I want Cutler to heel and not be in a rush to come back and risk further injury. If he's good to go then good if not I hope the fans can be patient.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great news this is.

                            There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

                            I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
                              Great news! I want Cutler to heel and not be in a rush to come back and risk further injury. If he's good to go then good if not I hope the fans can be patient.
                              At this point, the season is going nowhere. So I wouldn't mind them sitting Cutler out a game or two to get him fully healed, and to not risk further injury.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X