Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Just In!!!!... We are ONLY 1 GAME BACK!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In!!!!... We are ONLY 1 GAME BACK!!!!

I have never seen so many people just ending the season on this team... I mean if you are a Broncos fan you stick with them... don't trash them. Yea I know they have some issues but just settle down and look at things. THIS SAME TEAM!!.. that you are all saying is terrible.. just beat a very good Pittsburgh team.. and took a NFC Championship caliber team to OT... but oh yea we are terrible. So we had 1 raelly bad game against and good Detriot team and the game didnt get totally out of hand until our franchise QB and #1 RB get knocked out. I don't think most of you guys realize we are right there in this division race, and will probabaly be in the race the rest of the season. We really don't have that tough of a schedule left. If our defense can get their act together (they were good against Pitt so it is possible), and we will be getting Walker back soon, and when we get Lynch back that will definately help the run D. Don't give up people!!.. we still have a very good chance at this!.. 1 game on week 9 does not ruin a season!!!

This Just In......even at one game back we still suck ass. Do you really want this team in the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303 View Post
      This Just In......even at one game back we still suck ass. Do you really want this team in the playoffs?
      Yes I would love to see this team in the playoffs... whats the worst that could happen.. A first round loss?? being in the playoffs is a better thing than not... why would you not want to see the Denver Broncos in the playoffs.. i mean if we got in as the 6 seed... you know who we might have to play.. Pittsburgh.. didn't we just beat them??... and we easily couldve won that game by 2 TDs

Comment

You guys crack me up.

You come down on the people saying we suck this year and try and get the rest of the lemmings to jump on the bandwagon saying well we are only one game back.

In any other division we are 2-3-4-5 games back! We are just lucky everyone else sucks in our division. Do you honestly want to see a KC or Jets performance like last years play offs? Not me.

We are a bad to very bad football team this year. Thats it, shows over, see yah next year. We have some good guys and some up and comers. next year or the year after we might even be back in the play off HUNT. But this year lets take off the rose colored glasses and realize this team is not very good, we have way to many injuries, and we have people starting, STARTING that would have trouble being third string on another team.

The people, myself included that are saying we suck this year are being very objective we are not naysayers etc. we are football fans who know a bad team when we see one. If it walks like a duck.......

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco6maniac84 View Post
          Yes I would love to see this team in the playoffs... whats the worst that could happen.. A first round loss?? being in the playoffs is a better thing than not... why would you not want to see the Denver Broncos in the playoffs.. i mean if we got in as the 6 seed... you know who we might have to play.. Pittsburgh.. didn't we just beat them??... and we easily couldve won that game by 2 TDs
          aren't you tired of just making the playoffs to get crushed in the 1st round?
          we are not arizona fans who would just be happy with just making the playoffs. what's the point of going if they are going to get embarrassed. we did the 1st round blowouts with the colts remember or are you just a glutton for punishment. rooting for your team is one thing rooting for them to make the playoffs when you know they are not that good with a very good chance to get embarrasses on national TV is just sadistic.

By denver playing in this awful division it still will not hide the enormous holes in this team. we have been exposed game in game out.

lets not our kid ourselves this division is bad and we are 3rd in a bad division, doesn't say much about us does it.
          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

On the flip side...

I do believe the Patriots are going to run the tables and win out, and there's not a single team in the AFC or NFC that I can see beating them.

So really, 31 other teams in the NFL are going to be disappointed in the end.
            sigpic

Comment

Playoff teams don't quit in games, and get blown out by 40 points or whatever twice.

I would be happy if Denver made the playoffs, but the playoffs will be robbed of having the best 6 teams of the AFC.

Anyone who wants to argue that the team can turn it around and be one of the best 6? If that actually happens, I'll rethink my opinion about the Broncos then.

Comment

People act like we have no shot once we get into the playoffs but they don't think about what they say before they post. If we can get better and make the playoffs i don't see why we can't get even better than that once we get into the playoffs to make a run. We have all the weapons needed and besides, thoe bronco's are a completely different offense with Javon back and the defense is completely different with Lynch. When's the last time we've had both of them, healthy?? Week 2 vs The Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                  On the flip side...

I do believe the Patriots are going to run the tables and win out, and there's not a single team in the AFC or NFC that I can see beating them.

So really, 31 other teams in the NFL are going to be disappointed in the end.
                  As much as I dislike the Pats, I have to agree.

They have already passed their 2 greatest opponents, and the comeback yesterday was very gutsy. Unless they have key injuries, I don't see who can stop them.

That doesn't mean the other 14 teams in the AFC give up though (including the Broncos)!

I'd love for the Broncos to get in the playoffs, if for nothing else then to give our young QB some experience in that atmosphere. I really don't see the Broncos beating the Colts, or Patriots in the playoffs, but they have 0% if they don't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco6maniac84 View Post
                    I have never seen so many people just ending the season on this team... I mean if you are a Broncos fan you stick with them... don't trash them. Yea I know they have some issues but just settle down and look at things. THIS SAME TEAM!!.. that you are all saying is terrible.. just beat a very good Pittsburgh team.. and took a NFC Championship caliber team to OT... but oh yea we are terrible. So we had 1 raelly bad game against and good Detriot team and the game didnt get totally out of hand until our franchise QB and #1 RB get knocked out. I don't think most of you guys realize we are right there in this division race, and will probabaly be in the race the rest of the season. We really don't have that tough of a schedule left. If our defense can get their act together (they were good against Pitt so it is possible), and we will be getting Walker back soon, and when we get Lynch back that will definately help the run D. Don't give up people!!.. we still have a very good chance at this!.. 1 game on week 9 does not ruin a season!!!
                    OK, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, cause I dont know how long you have been watching Bronco football, but I have been watching them for 32 years now, and I have never, I REPEAT NEVER seen a DENVER BRONCO DEFENSE as piss poor as this one is! And that includes the 1999 season when they went 6-10, and 1990 when they went 5-11! What wins games in the NFL? Class, anyone? DEFENSE RIGHT!!!! THIS JUST IN! We just got schooled by the DETROIT FRIGGIN LIONS, bud. So please spare us the sob story about not supporting this team for a playoff run ok! I personnally want them to just SURVIVE the damn season, and better luck next year.

Now if they can some how squeek out a 9-7, win the West, which is turning in to the LAUGHING stock of the NFL, then cool, but if I was the coach, I would just concentrate on teaching my defense how to tackle the freaking ballcarrier, and my offense on how to not turn the ball over almost constantly!

Comment

I was just coming in here to type this. Cp to you.
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                        As much as I dislike the Pats, I have to agree.

They have already passed their 2 greatest opponents, and the comeback yesterday was very gutsy. Unless they have key injuries, I don't see who can stop them.

That doesn't mean the other 14 teams in the AFC give up though (including the Broncos)!

I'd love for the Broncos to get in the playoffs, if for nothing else then to give our young QB some experience in that atmosphere. I really don't see the Broncos beating the Colts, or Patriots in the playoffs, but they have 0% if they don't make it.
                        Listen, it would be a HUGE accomplishment for this team to somehow get into the playoffs with all the problems they've had this season, even if it's at 8-8 and winning the God-awful AFC West.

I just am too realistic to think that is going to happen. I would definitely LOVE it. But I definitely don't see it.
                        sigpic

Comment

hell my team's in first and i already feel like the season's over lol

have ya looked at indy and NE? no team in this division is even in their universe this season.....not even close.

unless there's a disaster or massive food poisoning, whoever wins the afc west is losing in the first round...it's pretty much guaranteed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                            Listen, it would be a HUGE accomplishment for this team to somehow get into the playoffs with all the problems they've had this season, even if it's at 8-8 and winning the God-awful AFC West.

I just am too realistic to think that is going to happen. I would definitely LOVE it. But I definitely don't see it.
                            If they can stay healty, and get a few key players back, and if, um,....

Yeah, at this point, I don't see how we make the playoffs.

Gotta keep trying though. The only thing we have going for us is the suckiness of the competition!

It could happen!

Comment

You guys are saying that you dont' even want to make the playoffs?

Once you're in the playoffs, anything can happen. Maybe we get hot or somethin, who knows? It can't hurt to be in the playoffs.

Unless you guys are ready to throw in the towel already and play for a lower draft pick.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                              X