Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Just In!!!!... We are ONLY 1 GAME BACK!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If the Broncos make it into the playoffs I'd be happy. That means I would be able to watch them for another week.


    I do not watch any other regular season, playoff games or even the Superbowl, if the Broncos are not in it. I am not a football fan, I am a Broncos Fan. So, If they could make it into post season and give me atleast 17 games to watch for the season... I'd be po'd that they lost but happy I got to see them one more time.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
      It doesn't matter.

      You NEVER sacrifice a chance at the playoffs - EVER. Once you're in, you have a shot. What's the point of watching your team if you don't want them in the playoffs?
      Yea sure you'll be happy for one week.

      Then you'll be kicking yourself when Shanahan f***ing trades up the 20 something draft pick AGAIN.

      Yet if they were to miss the playoffs, LOWER DRAFT PICK!

      THAT MEANS...

      Shanahan probably won't F***ING TRADE UP BECAUSE THE BRONCOS ARE HIGH ENOUGH!

      You want the Broncos to play one more game, yet that might as well screw them over for 10+ years.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Deep View Post
        If the Broncos make it into the playoffs I'd be happy. That means I would be able to watch them for another week.


        I do not watch any other regular season, playoff games or even the Superbowl, if the Broncos are not in it. I am not a football fan, I am a Broncos Fan. So, If they could make it into post season and give me atleast 17 games to watch for the season... I'd be po'd that they lost but happy I got to see them one more time.
        Watch them get destroyed for another week. Happy for 6 days, then fuming mad on the 7th (game day). Then you'd be even more mad realizing the Broncos now have a s*** draft pick. Then you'd be banging your head agains't the wall when Shanny does a Jarvis Moss trade-up again.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
          Watch them get destroyed for another week. Happy for 6 days, then fuming mad on the 7th (game day). Then you'd be even more mad realizing the Broncos now have a s*** draft pick. Then you'd be banging your head agains't the wall when Shanny does a Jarvis Moss trade-up again.
          Yea, we sure lost a lot there.

          Lost the #86 pick, which we could have used.......to draft someone nobody would know about.

          and the #198, which we could have used........to draft someone even worse.

          All so we could draft our last guy of 3 who was left in the first round, who could have been chosen by 3/4 teams ahead of us.

          I bet trading up for Cutler was a bad move as well.......

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            Yea, we sure lost a lot there.

            Lost the #86 pick, which we could have used.......to draft someone nobody would know about.

            and the #198, which we could have used........to draft someone even worse.

            All so we could draft our last guy of 3 who was left in the first round, who could have been chosen by 3/4 teams ahead of us.

            I bet trading up for Cutler was a bad move as well.......
            Well Moss and Spencer could have stuck around till 21.

            And the Broncos could have used the other 2 picks to get some depth/backup. Would have been great in a time like this.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
              Well Moss and Spencer could have stuck around till 21.

              And the Broncos could have used the other 2 picks to get some depth/backup. Would have been great in a time like this.
              Our top 3 board didn't have Spencer on it. You also don't know if Moss would have been there. Outside of the Giants, the teams ahead of us could have wanted him.

              And according to you, Shanny is horrible at drafting. What makes you think a 6th rounder would have stuck around or if the late 3rd would have done anything, especially save our season?

              Your argument is based off of speculation and you are overreacting.

              Comment

              Working...
              X