Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you looking for in the coming games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you looking for in the coming games?

Just post what are your personal expectations or wants?

And don't crap like "see drastic improvement, win every game, be comparable to the Gaytriots, and win the playoffs and Super Bowl"

Mine are

1) Get a top 10 pick
    2) See SOME improvement, slight improvement is better than none at all
    3) See Cutler get better, injury-wise and playing-wise
    4) See the receivers (Martinez Stokely and Marshall are all AMAZING, when they can catch of course) be awe-inspiring
    5) Watch the Broncos be all that they can be, and play to the best of their ability

A little consistency would go a long way.

Score some points.

I'd like to see some more fight in our guys. If youre gonna go down, go down swinging. No more blow out losses.

Some sign of steady improvement.

And of course 7 maybe 8 wins....
    sigpic

Comment

Can I get some heart?

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
        Just post what are your personal expectations or wants?

And don't crap like "see drastic improvement, win every game, be comparable to the Gaytriots, and win the playoffs and Super Bowl"

Mine are

1) Get a top 10 pick
        2) See SOME improvement, slight improvement is better than none at all
        3) See Cutler get better, injury-wise and playing-wise
        4) See the receivers (Martinez Stokely and Marshall are all AMAZING, when they can catch of course) be awe-inspiring
        5) Watch the Broncos be all that they can be, and play to the best of their ability
        So you wishing for a top 10 pick? Then saying you want to see improvement? Sounds a little contradicting to me..

Comment

Don't look soft, and put some points on the board oh and no more injuries.

Comment

I would like to see the Broncos:

1. Gaine confidence in themsevles eventhough they are down.
            2. Improvement on the D (for the D to digg down their heels, and make a few more stops on 3rd down)
            3. To never give up when they are down by 30+ pts.
            4. To see Jay Cutler make more improvement in his young carrier.
            5. To see the young guns (like Brandon Marsh. and Selvin Young) start to shine, and prove they will be stars in the future.
            6. To see the Broncos win by more than just 3pts. (I am just asking for one game to see the Broncos win by 7pts or more this season)
            7. Lastly, to see every single Bronco give an individual effort to win (or try to win)

Comment

Improvement in the Red Zone

Comment

I would like to see less penalties on the defense for to many men on the field, better red zone offense, more fire and Jay throwing it down the field!
                Last edited by MissinMcCaffery; 11-05-2007, 11:46 PM.
                I'll take a wide receiver with everything...Eddie Mac

Comment

I'd like to see more cheerleaders.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

You want a top 10 draft pick in the upcoming games?

But I really dont want a top 10 draft pick.
                    I want the 32nd draft pick.

All I'm looking for is some wins.
                    I dont care how we win as long as we win.

I would also like some more heart and competitive football being played.
                    And less injuries.

But nothing I can do about it except just be a fan.

Comment

show improvement and development of our young guys. No matter how bad the broncos are now they have a bright future ahead i believe i just want to see the progression into that.
                      sigpic
                      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        You want a top 10 draft pick in the upcoming games?

But I really dont want a top 10 draft pick.
                        I want the 32nd draft pick.

All I'm looking for is some wins.
                        I dont care how we win as long as we win.

I would also like some more heart and competitive football being played.
                        And less injuries.

But nothing I can do about it except just be a fan.
                        We all do. But that's just highly unlikely right now isn't it?

And don't care about how the Broncos win as long as they win?

How bout cheating? Intentionally hurting the other team?

You don't want the Broncos to become the new classless scum of the league do you?

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                          We all do. But that's just highly unlikely right now isn't it?

And don't care about how the Broncos win as long as they win?

How bout cheating? Intentionally hurting the other team?

You don't want the Broncos to become the new classless scum of the league do you?
                          I could care less if we become a bunch of lowlife Nugget scumblers. As long as we win I could care less. I'd gladly take 3 Superbowl wins in 4 years. Whether people accuse us of cheating I could care less.

Would you rather be 9-0 and have people say we cheat?
                          or would you rather be 3-5 with injuries galore and having people say "the Denver Broncos are just so cute and they wouldn't hurt a fly"

And how is getting the 32nd pick highly unlikely.

If we get into the playoffs anything is possible.
                          So its not that unlikely.

I'd gladly take 3 SB wins.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            I could care less if we become a bunch of lowlife Nugget scumblers. As long as we win I could care less. I'd gladly take 3 Superbowl wins in 4 years. Whether people accuse us of cheating I could care less.

Would you rather be 9-0 and have people say we cheat?
                            or would you rather be 3-5 with injuries galore and having people say "the Denver Broncos are just so cute and they wouldn't hurt a fly"

And how is getting the 32nd pick highly unlikely.

If we get into the playoffs anything is possible.
                            So its not that unlikely.

I'd gladly take 3 SB wins.
                            Agreed.. People could call us classless as much as they wanted if we were "running up the score" and doing what the Pats are this season.. I really wouldnt care cause we'd be 9-0 and looking forward to an almost guaranteed SB win.. And I really dont think any fan of any team can argue against that.. They can pretend that they cared all they wanted but when it comes down to it and your team is 9-0 and your blowing out every other team, and when you play your worse game all season against the second best team in the NFL and still manages to win the game.. Your pretty damn happy and wouldnt even think about what other people thought..

Comment

I will be looking for cheerleaders.

Comment

Working...
                              X