• Show
Clear All

• I get to meet John Elway 11/18

I just purchased a ticket to go meet John Elway in Chicago Sun. Nov 18
    sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Originally posted by Watson 81 View Post
    Purchased a ticket?

For what? Is Johnny performing at a Karaoke bar or something?

Do tell!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Sweet!!

Tell him "Hi" from the Broncos Country message boards!

And let us know how it goes!

Comment

Good deal I never was one to be star struck.I always wanted to meet the coach more so then the players.

But that sounds fun and like an awesome xp.Are you driving or flying in ???

I will not fly to Chicago if I know Im going to land @ Midway airport.

What event is it ? Is it like a meet and greet ???
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

It is actually an autograph show, I'm going to meet one of my heroes in John Elway and I'm taking my dad I got a ticket for him to meet his hero Billy Williams.
          sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Very cool. Met him at his restaraunt once and my brother pledged to never wash his hand again--pretty sure he has though.

Comment

The first thing I thought of when I read this, was John and Coach Ditka sitting in a Chicago Circuit City eating ribs.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

just to let you know, he's an Ass

Comment

You're one lucky SoB. My uncle who lives in Denver met him once at his restuarant, Elway's(his bar & grill). He got me an autograph on a napkin. One of my most prized possessions.

Comment

I hope he doesn't disappoint you, especially since you are paying good money to see him. I and my friends haven't had any good experience around him. He is a great QB, but that is about it.
                    GO BRONCOS!

Remember the sun will rise and set, whether the Broncos win or not.

Comment

I surprised John one time when I approached him at one of those celebrity golf tournaments at Lake Tahoe a couple years ago. He was walking between holes and I went up to him, as we were walking, said that I was a long time Broncos fan and he was one of my favorites all time. I stuck out my hand and he shook it and said something like "thanks, cool." I was happy.

I got his autograph twice when I was way younger. He was real nice, but I was just a little kid. His wife (at the time I guess) Janet was it? I even got her autograph once.

Comment

ya, i kinda get the feeling that john elway is a jerk. especially after he took the cherry creek qb coach job. you know he just did it because his son was on the team and wasn't going to pay any of the other qbs any attention.

not that it really matters to me whether pro athletes are nice or not. as long as they don't break the law and make my team win, i'm happy

Comment

It is actually an autograph show, I'm going to meet one of my heroes in John Elway and I'm taking my dad I got a ticket for him to meet his hero Billy Williams.

Watson, I'm sure you and your Dad will have a great time. Hope you get to take some pictures to share with us (hint, hint ).
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Just don't dare tell him he's had enough wine for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlensbest3233 View Post
                              Very cool. Met him at his restaraunt once and my brother pledged to never wash his hand again--pretty sure he has though.
                              __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

I spoke to him and he said he still hasn't washed it. (Even after the disastrous finger through the tp incident)

Comment

Working...
                              X