Win or roll over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing beats a high draft pick. Not even a Superbowl win

So even though if we make the playoffs we have a shot to turn things around and win it all I would much rather get a high draft pick.

I want to be in the same breath as the Texans, Browns, Lions, and Raiders ever year.

I'm tired of people talking about us as an "elite" team.
    Them talks have dwindled this year and I like it that way

Comment

I say the Broncos will win 6 or 7 games out of the last 8 games left in the season. The broncos (in my mind) are not a SB team. I am pritty sure that they wont win the SB this year.....they are no match for the Patriots. BUT, I am still hanging on to that last string of faith that the Broncos will get into the playoffs. I would'nt care if they get knocked out of the first round of the playoffs. All i want, is for the Broncos to at least make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        Given the options, I choose to roll over and get the draft pick. There is no realistic shot at getting to the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl.

The idealist in me would like to see them try to win as many games as they can, unfortunately, that could still result in nothing better than a 6-10 record.
        so just quit instead of try.... *sighs*.... thats just sad

Comment

They've gotta try and they've gotta win. They can't roll over and hope for a good draft pick. They have to play because the Broncos aren't quitters. At least not as far as I can tell. And even if people think that the team is, there are individual players who won't give up, no matter how bad things are (Cutler, Lynch).

Comment

We have no shot at winning the Super Bowl. Of course I'd love for us to win it, however - since we're not going to (guarantee) let's tank and get the pick!

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
              I didnt vote.. But if you had the option of "Just play with some damn heart and see what happens" I would have voted for that one..
              here here. that's the right attitude. now we just need to approach these weeks as practice for next year. run drills, get used to one another, only it won't be the scout team. Just need the same mentality that we learn from mistakes like in practice. next year the starters will be "vets" and then we can roll. but it would be nice to make a run for the post season this year. we could even be AFC west champs.
              sigpic

Atlanta is no place for a football fan

Comment

WIN BABY WIN!!!

I don't have a #2 team.

Comment

I find it interesting that the poll isn't even close.

I find that refreshing. Thank you Bronco Country for restoring some of my faith in my fellow fans!!

Comment

I guess we've got our answer. nice win in K.C. Broncos finish 11-5?
                    sigpic

Atlanta is no place for a football fan

Comment

Oh thank the good lord.

I was actually avoiding this poll. I was afraid I was gonna see the majority of fans had given up.

Go Broncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                        I find it interesting that the poll isn't even close.

I find that refreshing. Thank you Bronco Country for restoring some of my faith in my fellow fans!!
                        You said a mouthful there man.

Comment

Working...
                        X