Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud Broncos Fans Check In!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proud Broncos Fans Check In!!

    The team is 3-5. We have had some good wins, and some horrible losses.

    Despite the rough year, I am still a proud Bronco fan!!

    In fact, I’m wearing my Cutler jersey and my Bronco hat right now, and have my huge Bronco shield displayed high on my desk where everyone else in the office can see it.

    Proud Bronco fans check in, and describe what you are doing today to show support for your team!!

    And, as always,

    GO BRONCOS!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    The team is 3-5. We have had some good wins, and some horrible losses.

    Despite the rough year, I am still a proud Bronco fan!!

    In fact, I’m wearing my Cutler jersey and my Bronco hat right now, and have my huge Bronco shield displayed high on my desk where everyone else in the office can see it.

    Proud Bronco fans check in, and describe what you are doing today to show support for your team!!

    And, as always,

    GO BRONCOS!!
    Way to show your fanhood! We will turn this board around just like Mike will turn our Proud Team around. All day long Bronco Fan-DieHard-to the very end!
    sigpic:rockon:

    EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

    Comment


    • #3
      I am also wearing my Cutler Jersey and ballcap, Wore my Bronco jacket to work. I got the Broncos Flag hanging in my office window aswell.. Up till a couple months ago I had my Broncos bobble head sitting on my desk, I work in KC so yeah someone the warehouse here has kidnapped him. I occasionally get a scanned pic of him slid under my door with the words Help Me!!

      Go Broncos!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        The team is 3-5. We have had some good wins, and some horrible losses.

        Despite the rough year, I am still a proud Bronco fan!!

        In fact, I’m wearing my Cutler jersey and my Bronco hat right now, and have my huge Bronco shield displayed high on my desk where everyone else in the office can see it.

        Proud Bronco fans check in, and describe what you are doing today to show support for your team!!

        And, as always,

        GO BRONCOS!!

        Well, I only wear jerseys during games, except for the Clarett. (I wear that one while doing prison type work, lol)

        Today, I wear a SBXXXIII locker room T-shirt.

        And of course drive the Mustang!

        I wear something Broncos everyday. Nothing new, lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by #6BroncosFan View Post
          I am also wearing my Cutler Jersey and ballcap, Wore my Bronco jacket to work. I got the Broncos Flag hanging in my office window aswell.. Up till a couple months ago I had my Broncos bobble head sitting on my desk, I work in KC so yeah someone the warehouse here has kidnapped him. I occasionally get a scanned pic of him slid under my door with the words Help Me!!

          Go Broncos!!
          Poor Bobblehead...


          I'm taking advantage of the rare time I have to myself.... not to run errands that I probably should be... but to be here... reading my friends thoughts on the wonderful Broncos.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • #6
            I hear that I will gladly stand up in front of a jury of my peers

            And say
            I Humpbobby do solemnly swear to always be a proud fan and supporter of the Denver Broncos through good records and in bad through sickness and in health.


            If people dont know me by being a Broncos fan

            they dont know me at all.
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
              The team is 3-5. We have had some good wins, and some horrible losses.

              Despite the rough year, I am still a proud Bronco fan!!

              In fact, I’m wearing my Cutler jersey and my Bronco hat right now, and have my huge Bronco shield displayed high on my desk where everyone else in the office can see it.

              Proud Bronco fans check in, and describe what you are doing today to show support for your team!!

              And, as always,

              GO BRONCOS!!
              I am at work earning a paycheck, so I can pay the cable bill and watch the broncos televised here once a year.
              President Cool

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                Poor Bobblehead...


                I'm taking advantage of the rare time I have to myself.... not to run errands that I probably should be... but to be here... reading my friends thoughts on the wonderful Broncos.
                to that
                President Cool

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have a big broncos window decal on the back of my car so everyone in bama can see when their driving behind me. A neon broncos beer sign hanging on my back door. And watch the games every week on my dads 52 inch through sunday ticket.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    In a rough season, I still love the Broncos. I too have my Broncos mini helmet and other things in my office so that my Raider and Charger co-workers can see.
                    QB with Cannon Arm- check
                    RB that runs like a Tank- check
                    Top Flight WR's- check
                    Heat Seeking DL- check
                    Peircing LB Corp- check
                    No fly zone Secondary- check
                    ___________________
                    Sounds more like the military
                    rather than the 2007 SB CHAMPS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wearing my Broncos shirt today, have my flag hanging in my living room.

                      Lets hope the positive karma wears off this weekend, and the Orange-n-blue can pull off this win!

                      Go Broncos!
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

                      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I retired all my Bronco stuff until next year

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm still gonna get the Simion Rice medallion today.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            I retired all my Bronco stuff until next year
                            So if they lose this weekend (or is it loose?), we will blame you.

                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

                            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                              So if they lose this weekend (or is it loose?), we will blame you.

                              I'm just trying to take the pressure off Tellway

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X