Nick Ferguson Benched?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Ferguson Benched?!!

I havnt seen Fergy on the field. Are Foxy and Abdullah starting!!!! WOOO HOOOO way to go Bates. I have only seen Foxy and Hamza no Fergy YES that slow guy is done
    Last edited by AsianOrange; 11-11-2007, 12:12 PM.

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Nick Ferguson was good. Not excellent, but good. He's like the guy who played next to Hamlin in Seattle last season or the guy who plays next to Rodney Harrison or next to Sean Taylor.

The quiet contributor, flying under the radar of Lynch.

Comment

It's about time. Let the young guys play.
      Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        That slow was one of the best pass defenders at his position last year before he got hurt.
        last year, hes been owned by TEs countless times THIS year. Miller and Gates to name a few
        Last edited by LordTrychon; 11-11-2007, 02:24 PM.

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
        4) Frank Okam
        4) Beau Bell

Comment

I like this decision by Btes were looking alot better on defense with them in there especially Abdullah.

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl View Post
            last year, hes been owned by TEs countless times THIS year. Miller and Gates to name a few
            Those are some pretty damn good TE's that have owned a lot of players this year.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
              Those are some pretty damn good TE's that have owned a lot of players this year.
              Tony Gonzalez is the Greatest (arguably)
              What's the line on him today?
              Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                i understand that but they went to them again and again and he seemed to get burned again and again on similar patterns. That is an issue of just not being able to cover enough ground

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

2) Devin Thomas
                4) Frank Okam
                4) Beau Bell

1) Desean Jackson
                4) Frank Okam
                4) Beau Bell

Comment

i dont like foxworth at saftey.

however i love abdullah.

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
                    Tony Gonzalez is the Greatest (arguably)
                    What's the line on him today?
                    2 catches, 19 yards.
                    sigpic

Comment

It wasn't just Nick it was also Ian Gold. Nick only covered them because Ian sucks in coverage. Those are great tight ends by the way.

Comment

You can't mention TE's without talking about Sam Brandon.

Before he went down, he took those top TE's out of the game.

I hope we get him back..

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                          Nick Ferguson was good. Not excellent, but good. He's like the guy who played next to Hamlin in Seattle last season or the guy who plays next to Rodney Harrison or next to Sean Taylor.

The quiet contributor, flying under the radar of Lynch.
                          Yep, that complete chump roleplayer playing next to Sean Taylor. Who just happened to be the number 6 pick in the draft by hte name of Laron Landry. complete JAG, right?
                          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Nick Ferguson has and always will be a chump. People take those DVOA and KC Joyner statistics like they're god. Statistics don't mean crap unless you watch the games, and it's obvious to anyone who can logically analyze football that Ferguson is poor in coverage.

Comment

It almost looked like he wast sucking up to Shanny by giving him a hug and following him around towards the end.

I still like Fergy' attitude though..

Comment

Working...
                              X