Nick Ferguson Benched?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    It almost looked like he wast sucking up to Shanny by giving him a hug and following him around towards the end.

I still like Fergy' attitude though..
    He could of been doing that to show Shanny he wasn't a bitter guy like Rice. Now he can play the vet safety role for the younguns.

As for the main topic, Fergy has been doing bad this year. Bad in a lot of areas.

Last year however he did not play bad at all. His direct coverage was average and his hands were stone, but he played a silent role successfully by helping up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
      Nick Ferguson has and always will be a chump. People take those DVOA and KC Joyner statistics like they're god. Statistics don't mean crap unless you watch the games, and it's obvious to anyone who can logically analyze football that Ferguson is poor in coverage.

While I agree Ferguson hasn't been exactly great as of late, calling him a chump is a bit harsh =(
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Botan View Post
        While I agree Ferguson hasn't been exactly great as of late, calling him a chump is a bit harsh =(
        Although he is a bit rough around the edges i really like nick ferguson. He is a hitter, he is always flying around laying people out. he is a KO hitter and not afraid to get his nose dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by specialblend154 View Post
          Although he is a bit rough around the edges i really like nick ferguson. He is a hitter, he is always flying around laying people out. he is a KO hitter and not afraid to get his nose dirty.
          Abdullah is a hitter too, as far as I'm concerned.

Last year he was putting the smack down on special teams (and then on defense when they let him in).

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
            Tony Gonzalez is the Greatest (arguably)
            What's the line on him today?
            there was a guy named Shannon Sharpe who played for the Broncos and the Ravens and he was pretty good
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
              It's about time. Let the young guys play.

Well Abdullah I would agree with, but since he started for Lynch I assuming you'd rather see Foxworth start over Ferguson?

Count me out, Foxworth is one of the worst tacklers I've seen in years!!!! You can actually count on him missing the tackle if he doesn't have help.

If he doesn't know why he doesn't start unless someone is injured than he's not as smart as people think he is.

He's terrible....He actually looks scared out there......

Comment

Originally posted by rbk_bronco View Post
                I like this decision by Btes were looking alot better on defense with them in there especially Abdullah.
                Nothing personal toward Nick but I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                  Nick Ferguson has and always will be a chump. People take those DVOA and KC Joyner statistics like they're god. Statistics don't mean crap unless you watch the games, and it's obvious to anyone who can logically analyze football that Ferguson is poor in coverage.
                  I can think of bigger chumps then Fergie..............
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Abdullah has more fire in him. He plays with reckless abandon. He was in there throwing his body around and making seirous hits and serious tackles. I like him as a safety more than Fergs. Abdullah seems to have more passion and makes more tackles.

www.FootballTimes.org

Join our growing football community!

We buy football articles!
                    Free football playbooks, football plays, flag football strategies and plays, backyard football, fantasy football, reviews, articles, coaching, and a discussion forum!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                      Well Abdullah I would agree with, but since he started for Lynch I assuming you'd rather see Foxworth start over Ferguson?

Count me out, Foxworth is one of the worst tacklers I've seen in years!!!! You can actually count on him missing the tackle if he doesn't have help.

If he doesn't know why he doesn't start unless someone is injured than he's not as smart as people think he is.

I don't see that AT ALL. not sure if we are watching the same player.

Comment

I'm not seeing the same thing you are.

I'm not saying Foxworth is all world, but to me, he is a solid nickel corner, and an important member of the team.

Scared? What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                          I'm not seeing the same thing you are.

I'm not saying Foxworth is all world, but to me, he is a solid nickel corner, and an important member of the team.

Scared? What makes you say that?

He's a solid nickle because he has the coverage skills to start but never will til he improves his ability to tackle.

He missed two tackles on the rookie Bowe in today's game alone. And it appears to me that he wants no part of tackling, especially when tackling TE's from the safety position and RB's.

You may not see it, slick, but I can't be the only one to see it. I don't know if you TiVoed the game, if you can watch it again and pay close attention to Foxworth......

Comment

Are you telling me you've NEVER seen one of Foxworths MANY missed tackles?

Originally posted by troylightfoot View Post
                            I don't see that AT ALL. not sure if we are watching the same player.

Foxworth wears #22....Maybe if you stopped rolling your eyes you'd be able to see a little better.

Comment

He's a solid nickle because he has the coverage skills to start but never will til he improves his ability to tackle.

He missed two tackles on the rookie Bowe in today's game alone. And it appears to me that he wants no part of tackling, especially when tackling TE's from the safety position and RB's.

You may not see it, slick, but I can't be the only one to see it. I don't know if you TiVoed the game, if you can watch it again and pay close attention to Foxworth......
                              I missed the first half, so I must have missed those two plays against Bowe.

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll show a Bronco win on NFL Replay, instead of the losses I had to witness more than once.

No TIVO for me. Hell, I'm just glad I get the Ticket here.

Comment

Foxworth wears #22....Maybe if you stopped rolling your eyes you'd be able to see a little better.
                                One of the worst tacklers you've ever seen?

That's a bit harsh for a guy whose been in the league for only three years.

He may have missed SOME tackles, but the guy isn't terrible.

You want to compare the linebackers and Foxworth before this game and tell me Foxy was a worse tackler? I don't think many people would agree.

We know the guy can tackle... just look at the Bengal game last year. They were a huge offensive team that year, and foxy was flying all over the place.. and he finished leading the team in tackles.

I think calling him one of the worst tacklers you've ever seen is a bit foolish.

Comment

Working...
                                X