Shananhan is A Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shananhan is A Genius

He cut Rice. He sat Henry. He Threw a Touchdown to Daniel Graham. He Got both Champ and Drey to intercept the ball. He opened up the offense. Selvin Young got 100+ yards rushing. The defense stoped the run. They sacked the QB.

Shanahan is a genius.

Originally posted by BurgessRudy View Post
    He cut Rice. He sat Henry. He Threw a Touchdown to Daniel Graham. He Got both Champ and Drey to intercept the ball. He opened up the offense. Selvin Young got 100+ yards rushing. The defense stoped the run. They sacked the QB.

Shanahan is a genius.
    hahaha shanny had nothing to do with any of that

rice asked to be cut, henry was hurt, Jay threw the Td, Champ and dre got the int themselves, definatly didnt open up the offense, they just produced better, selvin made some great plays, shanny wasnt playing on defense so he didnt stop the run or sack the Qb

the team stepped up and in a big way
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Wait a second, I thought we wanted to fire him.

We Can't praise him one week, and wanna fire him the next week.

The boards are getting out of control!

The sky is falling!

Just kidding guys and gals.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BurgessRudy View Post

Shanahan is a genius.
        Yep, Rice was a cancer and a mistake, and one that had to be removed.

I also think it was a mistake to hang onto Henry so long, especially when it looks like the inevitable is going to happen this week, and Henry will be gone for a year to an NFL suspension.

We should have put Henry on Administrative leave, with pay, until the final decsion was reached....I mean, why count on a guy when he most likely will be gone? To me, Henry has been an un-necessary distraction.

We should have gone forward with Young and Hall....and...

Mike Bell?

Why can't that guy get even a look?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          Wait a second, I thought we wanted to fire him.

We Can't praise him one week, and wanna fire him the next week.

The boards are getting out of control!

The sky is falling!

Just kidding guys and gals.
          I still want him fired. One win against a team that appeared about as clueless as we did last week isn't going to change my opinion. Especially considering how poor the playcalling on offense was.
          Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
            I still want him fired. One win against a team that appeared about as clueless as we did last week isn't going to change my opinion. Especially considering how poor the playcalling on offense was.
            a win is a win. just enjoy it.

Shanny is not going anywhere unless he leaves on his own terms. everyone knows that.
            Last edited by specialblend154; 11-11-2007, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Guys stepped up today and made plays! Even if the chiefs are a mediocre team its a win on the road and more impressive in arrowhead! Put preassure on the qb and thats when champ and dre become most effective! Go broncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                hahaha shanny had nothing to do with any of that

rice asked to be cut, henry was hurt, Jay threw the Td, Champ and dre got the int themselves, definatly didnt open up the offense, they just produced better, selvin made some great plays, shanny wasnt playing on defense so he didnt stop the run or sack the Qb

the team stepped up and in a big way
                Oh god. Hilarious

Of course, it is completely his fault when our offense can't execute for crap, people are fumbling the ball left and right, missing assignments, throwing interceptions, missing tackles, getting blown off the line, quitting on plays, getting injured, and dropping passes. I forgot.

Whoops

Comment

Wait, we're not firing him anymore?

I'm so confused!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                    Oh god. Hilarious

Of course, it is completely his fault when our offense can't execute for crap, people are fumbling the ball left and right, missing assignments, throwing interceptions, missing tackles, getting blown off the line, quitting on plays, getting injured, and dropping passes. I forgot.

Whoops
                    I love how when the team does badly it's Shanahan's fault but when we win he had nothing to do with it

Comment

Hey, I want Shanahan to coach this team another 20 years but I didn't see too much evidence of GENIUS in this game. He coached a very good game from what I could see.

However, I did see evidence that Shanahan the GM is doing awesome. Wow what a great young team we have! Cutler, Dumervile, Crowder, Marshall, Sheffler, etc etc etc

There is a lot to be excited about when it comes to Broncos football over the next 5 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Geandily View Post
                        I love how when the team does badly it's Shanahan's fault but when we win he had nothing to do with it
                        its not that he had nothing to with the win but its the things the poster said shanny had nothing to do with, other than the.

ive been saying shanny isnt the one missing the tackles for weeks now im saying hes not the one making the plays either

when it some down to it its execution by our players and they executed very wel today
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

Yes shanahan is a genious!! and I do think the talk he had with the team this week.. calling them out and showing them film of poor play woke them up!

But this week for me was all about the team!! It is their victory!! What an awsome game and I hope that keeps them pumped and ready to play next week!

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                            And I want you fired.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Shanny has always been a genious. I dont know why you just noticed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X