Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    Oh god. Hilarious

Of course, it is completely his fault when our offense can't execute for crap, people are fumbling the ball left and right, missing assignments, throwing interceptions, missing tackles, getting blown off the line, quitting on plays, getting injured, and dropping passes. I forgot.

Whoops
    Actually SBboundBRONCOS has been on the other side of the FIRE SHANNY argument, Just as I and I have to agree you cannot give Shanny anymore credit for the win then you gave him for the loses.

He coached a good game. In the end the players stepped up, got used to the game planning.

on the other hand Shanny is learning too let Jay throw the ball and give his O a chance. He is still learning about his team. A new team that is going to hit some bumps along the way but I think we become a top 10 team before the year is up. Barring injury's ( Fingers were crossed when I typed that. Dont ask me how)

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
      Actually SBboundBRONCOS has been on the other side of the FIRE SHANNY argument, Just as I and I have to agree you cannot give Shanny anymore credit for the win then you gave him for the loses.

He coached a good game. In the end the players stepped up, got used to the game planning.

on the other hand Shanny is learning too let Jay throw the ball and give his O a chance. He is still learning about his team. A new team that is going to hit some bumps along the way but I think we become a top 10 team before the year is up. Barring injury's ( Fingers were crossed when I typed that. Dont ask me how)
      right on point about the shanny credit, excution by our players is the key and its the only way to win football games, a coach just stands on the sidelines and gives the plays, ultimatly the players decide what happens on those plays
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Travis Henry.

Originally posted by MindField View Post
        Yep, Rice was a cancer and a mistake, and one that had to be removed.

I also think it was a mistake to hang onto Henry so long, especially when it looks like the inevitable is going to happen this week, and Henry will be gone for a year to an NFL suspension.

We should have put Henry on Administrative leave, with pay, until the final decsion was reached....I mean, why count on a guy when he most likely will be gone? To me, Henry has been an un-necessary distraction.

We should have gone forward with Young and Hall....and...

Mike Bell?

Why can't that guy get even a look?

The way I look at it, MindField, is that they should get every single red cents worth of production that they can out of a player that was burning the hippy lettuce before the ink on his contract was dry.

As a matter of fact, if they were smart, he'd be out there on ST's as well as every single offensive play. "No, no, no! Where do you think you're going, pot-head, get back out there. I don't care if your lungs explode!"

His act has screwed the Broncos for years to come, he's lucky they haven't put him out there as the gunner on punt coverage......

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          Wait a second, I thought we wanted to fire him.

We Can't praise him one week, and wanna fire him the next week.

The boards are getting out of control!

The sky is falling!

Just kidding guys and gals.
          Look, I will give all the props to Shanahan for having his team much better prepared this week than they were last week. And I think cutting a guy like Simeon Rice was the right move and definitely helped the football team, especially on the defensive line.

But let's not get carried away, like most of us did after we beat Pittsburgh. The fact is, Kansas City is a horrible offensive team, they are truly in a rebuilding year, and what Denver did today really wasn't that shocking, given that every team in this division is pretty bad right now. And Denver really didn't play a complete game yet - they looked totally uninspired in the 1st half. I definitely feel good about the win, and the fact that we looked really good in winning. But I think the real test will be if this win carries over to the rest of the season - something none of our wins have really done thus far.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X