Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is Brackenridge a cheap piece of scum or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, is Brackenridge a cheap piece of scum or what?

That punch to Marshall's family jewels sure looked intentional to me. He makes a fist and freaking punches. Maybe he wasn't aiming for that area (although it looked like it) but he was definitely punching.

What do you think about it? Will the NFL fine Brackenridge for the low blow? Is there even a rule against?
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

I agree. I was going to start a thread on him myself But he aint worth my time. What a worthless lowlife.

If I was Marshall I would have got up and gave him 2 good uppercuts and a right hook and dropped him.

Nothing I hate more then a dirty player.

Brackenridge will get what he deserves the next time these 2 teams meet.

Comment

Yes. Yes, he is. Reminds me of a grizzled Romanowski, only without as much class.
      "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

It was a tackle. People get hurt occasionally when arms and legs are flying around, I can be pretty sure Brackenridge wasn't thinking about hitting Marshall in the nuts when he went in for that tackle.

Comment

Take your choice. A puncher or a spitter? Let's see what the league does. I didn't see it as the TV at the bar was so far from where I was sitting I couldn't tell anything except the face mask.

Comment

I don't think he meant to do it.

You trying to say that he decided to punch at the sack while sliding out of bounds... intentionally?

Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ocrush4ever View Post
              Yes. Yes, he is. Reminds me of a grizzled Romanowski, only without as much class.

Less class than Homanowski? Stop it!!! Just stop!

He definately hit Marshall where he wanted to hit him, imo, but he's no Ramonawskie after one play!

When Brackenridge spits in someones face, opens his own "phamaceutical" company in his locker and ends a teammates career in practice, then we'll talk Homonowski......

Comment

Originally posted by Britrock View Post
                It was a tackle. People get hurt occasionally when arms and legs are flying around, I can be pretty sure Brackenridge wasn't thinking about hitting Marshall in the nuts when he went in for that tackle.
                BS!!!

He made a fist and punched him in the balls! Did you even watch the play? Who tackles with a fist?

He punched him in the balls on purpose.

He is a dirty player plain and simple
                _
                Card by broncos_mtnman Sig by MasterShake America: Freedom to Fascism Watch this!
                All you need to know about Yellow & White Bars, CPs, and Levels

Comment

It looked intentional to me at least in slow mo...

I think it needs to be reviewed and dealt with if needed.

who knows...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

He was the one that lost his decal on the helmet-to-helmet tackle later too right? I really hope he gets suspended for a game or two, he at least should be fined.

Comment

Originally posted by Geandily View Post
                      He was the one that lost his decal on the helmet-to-helmet tackle later too right? I really hope he gets suspended for a game or two, he at least should be fined.
                      The one who lost his decal was Greg Wesley.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                        The one who lost his decal was Greg Wesley.

And if Wesley gets suspended or fined for the hit I'm gonna be bent....THAT'S FOOTBALL!

That was a great hit......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                          And if Wesley gets suspended or fined for the hit I'm gonna be bent....THAT'S FOOTBALL!

I agree. He didn't lead with his head, but just went for the player. Gold did the same thing on his big hit, and Lynch does it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post

Yep, that was just a great play by Wesley. Brackenridge is a whole different issue.

There's no problem with big hits. But punching isn't a part of the game, especially to the groin.
                            "You can't take the sky from me..."
                            ------
                            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

The guys on CBS thought it was intentional.

Comment

Working...
                              X