Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know, if we play like this the rest of the way...well, look at our schedule.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    It may be a bit optimistic, but it's hard not to be after a good win.

10 wins doesn't guarantee a playoff spot. Not usually.

However, in this division this year, it's actually possible that 8-8 could get us a home playoff game.
    You know, if we can find a way to beat the Chargers in their stadium, I will feel like we deserve the division. But I don't want us to back into the playoffs while getting dominated by a team in our own division.

Of all the remaining games, San Diego is the one I want the most.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

This is what I was saying last week. We only have 2 really tough games left, at San Diego and at Tennessee. Being 4-5 and having only 2 hard games left means we can go 9-7 if we lose both contests.

Unless San Diego turns it on that should win the division, give us a homegame against Jacksonville in the first playoff round. From there anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
        You know, if we can find a way to beat the Chargers in their stadium, I will feel like we deserve the division. But I don't want us to back into the playoffs while getting dominated by a team in our own division.

Of all the remaining games, San Diego is the one I want the most.
        That's almost ALWAYS the game I want most...

A win in the house of whoever's our biggest compettitor for the division.

That and the Patriots. That's always good for comical relief. (Not that I think right now would be a good time for that matchup...)
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
          Tennessee
          @ Chicago
          @ Oakland
          KC
          @ Houston
          @ San Diego
          Minnesota

We can win 5-6 of these.

That almost ensures a playoff spot.

Optimistic? Maybe.

But like I said, we have to play this way the rest of the way out. If we do, we have a good chance.

Hey welcome back on the bus! Are you here to stay this time? Or just gonna ride untill the next stop?

Comment

We have a chance of running the table... I know that sounds very confident... but you never know...

Javon's comming back...

Comment

Working...
            X