$25,000
    1.89%
    $35,000
    1.89%
    1 game suspension
    15.09%
    Will not be fined
    37.74%

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

i sure hope he gets something... that was just about the worst thing i can see a man doing to another man...

After the broncos see the replay of this and realize how blatent it was, i have a feeling we will be getting some payback in our next matchup...

Comment

He won't get a fine. Reason: We are the Broncos and this is how our season has been just like what happened to Marshall.

Comment

There is no specific rule against it and the officials didn't call unsportsmanlike conduct. Therefore, It would have to be proveable that the tackle meant to do it.

I can't see any fine or warning coming from what I saw.

Wear a cup. This is football, a collison sport, not Sunday school.
        Last edited by Dean; 11-11-2007, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Not gonna get fined because there was no flag for that specific action on that play. Although the NFL might look at it and fine him, they probably won't because it's the Broncos.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16 View Post
            Not gonna get fined because there was no flag for that specific action on that play. Although the NFL might look at it and fine him, they probably won't because it's the Broncos.
            Ok... I admit that made me laugh.

Honestly, I believe it deserves a fine... but I don't know if they'll believe there's enough proof of intent.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

$7500. The league can't just ignore it. It was showed on replay, and is undeniable. If it hadn't been on replay, the league would just pretend it didn't happen.

I'm gonna say since it wasn't career threatening (although it probably felt like it) and he's probably not been warned by the league yet, i'm gonna say first offense is usually $7500.

Comment

Won't be fined. Even if he meant to do what he did, it could just as easily be that he was trying to punch the ball out and missed. I'm not saying he did or didn't go for a cheap shot, but looking at something in super-slow-mo can make anything look like a cheap shot. The punch happened in less than a second, it would be hard to prove that he did it on purpose.

Comment

It was completely blatent. He made a fist, and looked like he did an upper cut. He should be fined.
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a clip?

Comment

I think they should fine him but I don't think they will.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                        It was completely blatent. He made a fist, and looked like he did an upper cut. He should be fined.
                        . . . and I should have been born independantly wealthy. That didn't happen and in my opinion this won't either.

Comment

I'm guessing he won't be fined.

Comment

I prefer the eye for an eye punishment my self.

You heard me, 1 free punch to the nads of Tyson Brackenridge from B-Marsh.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyLewin View Post
                              Won't be fined. Even if he meant to do what he did, it could just as easily be that he was trying to punch the ball out and missed. I'm not saying he did or didn't go for a cheap shot, but looking at something in super-slow-mo can make anything look like a cheap shot. The punch happened in less than a second, it would be hard to prove that he did it on purpose.
                              Ok, watching that, it would be stupid for the guy to say that he was trying to punch the ball out, because well, usually a football isn't held that low. From how I saw it, he purposely made that fist and could tell exactly where he was hitting. But poor Brandon. I'm girl and I can't imagine how much that hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X