elam>vinatari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elam>vinatari

vinatari cant even make a 5 yard kick to give his team the lead.

elam can make a 63 yard game winner if he had too.

im very happy we have elam and would take him over vinatari anyday of the week.

very agreed

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
      vinatari cant even make a 5 yard kick to give his team the lead.

elam can make a 63 yard game winner if he had too.

im very happy we have elam and would take him over vinatari anyday of the week.
      Elam is better than the new "Idiot Kicker."
      sigpic

Comment

Me too.
        Damn that game makes me sick.

Our division hopes just went up in flames IMO.

Comment

REAL BUMMER. How didn't he make that? Denver would have had that number one spot......

Comment

Yeah now we need to beat SD and hope they get beat by atleast one more team maybe 2 depending on how we play.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              Me too.
              Damn that game makes me sick.

Our division hopes just went up in flames IMO.
              We're only one game back with 7 games to go. Did San Diego really look that good to you?

And they say I'm pessimistic. SHEESH!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JAT View Post
                REAL BUMMER. How didn't he make that? Denver would have had that number one spot......
                not really. technically since we lost to SD they would still be the leader. we would be second after beating KC

Comment

Vinatieri has always been a poser. Sure he's the only reason New England has 3 titles, but Elam is automatic.

They were calling Vinatieri's half-time field goal attempt and "Elam-like" try. See, first of all, that kind of kick is already named after ELAM which means something. Second, he failed at doing the job he's paid to do well, and that's make clutch kicks.

Elam owns the entire league in kicking and has basically forever.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
                    not really. technically since we lost to SD they would still be the leader. we would be second after beating KC
                    But San Diego lost to KC...

It would have been a three way tie, with the tie-breaker being whoever had the better conference record.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      Vinatieri has always been a poser. Sure he's the only reason New England has 3 titles, but Elam is automatic.

They were calling Vinatieri's half-time field goal attempt and "Elam-like" try. See, first of all, that kind of kick is already named after ELAM which means something. Second, he failed at doing the job he's paid to do well, and that's make clutch kicks.

Elam owns the entire league in kicking and has basically forever.
                      lol.

i noticed that.

elam is the master of the fire drill kick.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                        We're only one game back with 7 games to go. Did San Diego really look that good to you?

And they say I'm pessimistic. SHEESH!!!
                        Well unless we go 11-5 I doubt we will win it.
                        This was one game I really thought San Diego would lose.

Now I'm going to be depressed all day.

But i got to look at the good news. The Colts lost

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                          But San Diego lost to KC...

It would have been a three way tie, with the tie-breaker being whoever had the better conference record.
                          you're right. Denver would have had the better afc record with 4-3. SD would have been 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
                            I believe we beat kc, kc beat sd, sd beat us. So if SD would have lost, it goes to division games, which would be 2-1 for each team. Then it goes to common opponents (G.B) who all lost to G.B. Then to conference record, which Denver has a 1 game advantage because of the Steelers game.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56 View Post
                              Elam is better than the new "Idiot Kicker."
                              Hahaha

When I saw that kick I just KNEW Peyton was thinking 'Idiot Kicker!'
                              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
                              X