Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Kickers don't get into the Hall of Fame.

Broncos don't get into the Hall of Fame.

Jason Elam is a Broncos kicker.

You do the math, and get back to me.
    1) False: Yes they do, but not very often. (currently there are 2 in the HOF)

2) False: Yes they do, but not very often. (John Elway)

3) True: Yes he is, a superb kicker and deserves to be in the HOF.
    (This is my opinion based on his current stats compared to the other HOF kickers)

Only time will tell.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

DancingHorsey is absolutely right!

Kickers do not get into the HoF! (Jan Stenerud is the only KICKER ONLY in the HoF, if I'm not mistaken)

Broncos do not get in to the HoF! There is John Elway...That's it!

The chances are better that there will never be another Broncos player get in than the chances that Elam gets in......

Comment

Update

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        DancingHorsey is absolutely right!

Kickers do not get into the HoF! (Jan Stenerud is the only KICKER ONLY in the HoF, if I'm not mistaken)

Broncos do not get in to the HoF! There is John Elway...That's it!

The chances are better that there will never be another Broncos player get in than the chances that Elam gets in......
        You are correct regarding Jan Stenerud being the only KICKER ONLY in the HOF. George Blanda (1949 to 1975) was a QB and Kicker with 335 FG's and 943 PAT's. I'm sure it was his all around skills that got him in the HOF.

I still believe Elam has a good chance down the road after retirement of making it in. His impact for helping the Broncos to be successful over the past 14 years is outstanding, in my opinion.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
        X