No announcement yet.

At least we can feel better knowing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we can feel better knowing...

...that Jay Cutler hasn't thrown 6 INTs in a game yet, as one of the greatest to ever play the game (if not THE greatest) just did tonight.

Also, Elam would have made that chip-shot field goal in that situaiton. I'd take Elam over Vinatieri any day.
    sigpic

Will there be a QB controversy up in Indy tomorrow?

Jay manage the game decently in the second half. Good job Jay!
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

The thing that gets me about Manning is his tendency to openly sulk and pout on the sideline.

He just looks like a grumpy 5 year old. That loss is squarely on his shoulders.
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
        The thing that gets me about Manning is his tendency to openly sulk and pout on the sideline.

Yeah, I've heard grumblings that he's not the most popular player in the locker room because of his tendency to put blame on others for losses, and not own up to poor play on his part.

I guess when you're the greatest player in the NFL, you can get away with that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post

WHAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

He was playing for a rag tag team... 3rd string LTs.. losing RT during the game... he had to throw the ball 52 times... he continued to move the ball down the field.. and HE is the one responsible for this loss??????????????

I don't think Manning even PLAYS on special teams... how was he supposed to tackle those TWO returns for touchdowns????

Comment

BTW...not even John Elway in his worst game threw 6 INTs.

The most he ever threw was 5, against KC many, MANY years ago.

Take that, Peyton!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
              Yeah, I've heard grumblings that he's not the most popular player in the locker room because of his tendency to put blame on others for losses, and not own up to poor play on his part.

I guess when you're the greatest player in the NFL, you can get away with that.
              I hope you are being sarcastic on this.........

Comment

Manning never threw 6 Ints in a game during his first 14 games either.

But yea if Cutler threw 6 Ints in a game all the haters/Plummer fans/ hungry hustlers would want Cutler benched.

I love how Manning does it and there wont even be a thought of a QB change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                  I hope you are being sarcastic on this.........
                  Indeed I was .
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                    Manning never threw 6 Ints in a game during his first 14 games either.

But yea if Cutler threw 6 Ints in a game all the haters/Plummer fans/ hungry hustlers would want Cutler benched.

I love how Manning does it and there wont even be a thought of a QB change.
                    COnsidering he's the best in the NFL.. and will probably be thought of as one of the best to ever play.. and he played with NO one around him, and STILL kept his team in the game... I'm pretty sure there won't be a single person that would suggest he be replaced.

Thats what you get when you have earned the respect...... thats part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                      Indeed I was .
                      phwew......................

Comment

COnsidering he's the best in the NFL.. and will probably be thought of as one of the best to ever play.. and he played with NO one around him, and STILL kept his team in the game... I'm pretty sure there won't be a single person that would suggest he be replaced.

Thats what you get when you have earned the respect...... thats part of it.
                        I know. I dont really think he should get replaced. Everyone has bad games. Manning just proved that he is a member of the human race.

He still is very accurate and puts the ball right on the money.
                        Seeing him throw 6 picks stuns me.

Moorehead should have caught that ball.

Comment

WHAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

He was playing for a rag tag team... 3rd string LTs.. losing RT during the game... he had to throw the ball 52 times... he continued to move the ball down the field.. and HE is the one responsible for this loss??????????????

I don't think Manning even PLAYS on special teams... how was he supposed to tackle those TWO returns for touchdowns????

I never said he was the only one playing. But 6 INT's from him is never going to help his team.

Their Defense scored one of those TD's, so they were definitely doing their job.

The best do not throw 6 INT's. That's a rookie mistake, not a SB winning QB.
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

It sure it great that you guys/gals are disagreeing about another player from another team, at the end of the day we will all still be happy with our Bronco win today.

Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator View Post
                              It sure it great that you guys/gals are disagreeing about another player from another team, at the end of the day we will all still be happy with our Bronco win today.

The funny thing is. If the Chargers would have beat the Colts on Sunday Afternoon and we beat the Chiefs on SNF I wouldn't be as mad.
                              Its just that I had to sit and watch this pain.

Tough tough tough game.

Comment

Working...
                              X