Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best defensive player on the broncos so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best defensive player on the broncos so far..

Goes to ELVIS!!

21 total tackles, 8 sacks, 4 passes defended, 1 int, 3 Forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery

And not to mention all that pressure he puts on the qbs!

Heres to Elvis Dumervil great career as a Bronco!

word. he's on pace to get 14 prolly won't get the probowl either. what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
      word. he's on pace to get 14 prolly won't get the probowl either. what a shame
      Yeah, especially when they had put Rice and Engelberger over Elvis on the vote ballots. What a shame and joke that ballot is... are they allowed to add-in late entries?

Anyway, Elvis is awesome!
      Last edited by CB123; 11-12-2007, 09:50 PM.
      "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

Comment

You'll get no argument here. He's been our defensive MVP.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Yes

I have to agree... Elvis is KING!

Comment

Only Jared Allen has more sacks for a DE in the AFC with 9.5. The nearest DE after Dumervil only has 5 sacks. If he misses the pro bowl it'll be a joke.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
              Only Jared Allen has more sacks for a DE in the AFC with 9.5. The nearest DE after Dumervil only has 5 sacks. If he misses the pro bowl it'll be a joke.
              where have you been . . . . . . the probowl is a joke and has been and will always be untille they start putting the guys back there that deserve to be there, and sadly the voting is all too popular to stop.

its the NFL version of a popularity contest
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

For this seasons team, I have to say Elvis is doing better than people have given him credit, I would say he has been a great asset to the team. I also think John Lynch and Champ Bailey are also great assets to the team, just wish they weren't injured.

However, my all time favorites, who also were great defensive players for their time are: Randy Gradishar, Karl Mecklenburg, Rulon Jones. These 3 were not only awesome players on the field, but some of the classiest people off the field.

As for the way people get to the Pro bowl and the Hall of Fame, is a big joke. Nothing but a popularity contest and has nothing to do with talent.
                Don't get me wrong that these players aren't talented that do get there, they are, but most of the time, the players that aren't as flamboyant that do their jobs without all the fanfare get bypassed a great deal of the time.
                IE.. Floyd Little to name a prime example.

GO BRONCOS!

Remember the sun will rise and set, whether the Broncos win or not.
                GO BRONCOS!

Remember the sun will rise and set, whether the Broncos win or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  where have you been . . . . . . the probowl is a joke and has been and will always be untille they start putting the guys back there that deserve to be there, and sadly the voting is all too popular to stop.

its the NFL version of a popularity contest
                  Oh I know, but that doesn't keep me from complaining.

Team Tebow #108

Comment

i'd laugh if Elvis got 20 sacks and wasn't placed on balloting...

Comment

Working...
                    X