Marshall & Dumervil crack Top 10!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall & Dumervil crack Top 10!

Marshall is currently 10th in recieving yards and Dumervil is 7th in sacks. I really enjoy watching both of these guys and hope they be around for years to come.
    Last edited by Zoneblock249; 11-13-2007, 08:44 PM.

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
    Marshall is currently 10th in receiving yards and Dumervil is 7th in sacks. I really enjoy watching both of these guys and hope they'll be around for years to come.
    Fixed :thumb:

Comment

Bad spellers of the world untie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        Bad spellers of the world untie!!!

Comment

wooo yeah baby are youngsters are doing pretty good this year

made by showoff

Comment

Championship!!!

in a few years of course...

Comment

Marshall is awesome, I think I'll get a sig of him soon.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

For all the flack D.J. has been getting, he's been in the top ten in tackles. He currently stands at no. 7, with 75.

Marshall's most certainly going to crack 1,000 yards this season. Brandon's proved himself pretty well in Javon's absence. It's going to be huge knowing we have two spectacular wide-outs at Jay's disposal.

Dumervil has been great in his own right. Imagine if he had some good help along the defensive line, what kind of numbers he could be putting up.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
                  Championship!!!

in a few years of course...
                  Heah you never know! Thats why I hope we can make the playoffs because as you all know January is a whole new season, Just ask the Colts (worst run defense in the league for 17 weeks in 2006) and the 2005 Steelers (0-3) start.

Comment

The funny thing about comparing Elvis to the other DE's in the league on the NFL.com website is that he does have 8 sacks but if you look at the rest of the stats he has 4 passes defended, 1 interception, and 3 forced fumbles. Compare him to all the others DE's in the top ten and you will see that he is really becoming a complete DE.

Comment

I think only Osi Umenyora is having a better year and or more of an impact on their respective teams than Dumervil. Osi has a TD, a few more tackles if I recall. However I think Dumervil has been more vital to his team, he is the only consistent force we have seen.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
                        Fixed :thumb:

Holy Schnikees!! I just figured out whats going on. I've been seeing that everywhere, and thought it was some sort of inside joke.

Comment

Statistics aren't always the best measuring stick for player performance, but I do agree with the sentiments that Marshall, Elvis and even Williams have been doing superb as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
                            Holy Schnikees!! I just figured out whats going on. I've been seeing that everywhere, and thought it was some sort of inside joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                              Marshall is currently 10th in recieving yards and Dumervil is 7th in sacks. I really enjoy watching both of these guys and hope they be around for years to come.

That is simply awesome to hear. Thanks!

sigpic
                              They're your teammates, now.
                              Best of luck, TT!
                              ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X