Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Cutler needs this week is 118 yards to put him in the 2000 yard passing club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Cutler needs this week is 118 yards to put him in the 2000 yard passing club

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/playe...760&leagueId=0

Go Cutler Go!

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

C'mon Jay!!!!

From the site

WEEK 11 OUTLOOK
    He's a gamer. We'll give him that, since he came back in Week 10 from a leg injury most health experts said should have cost him multiple games. Still, the numbers weren't great, and now the Titans' overachieving defense beckons. You surely can do better than Cutler this week.

C'mon Jay, prove this guy a fool.

Comment

He should get it since we won't be able to run against the Titans defense.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Good luck Jay.

He's 13th in the league in yards, 16th in passer rating, 14th in TDs, and 10th in Ints... let's add to all of those except the last one!

Comment

like your enthusiasm, but are you just a fan of Cutler because you work in Vanderbilt? Do you only care if Cutler does good? Are you a broncos fan or just a "player fan?" God I hate "player fans"... You don't give a rats ass about how the other players do on the team do you? Do you even know the rest of the team? Maybe if you had some BRONCOS stuff in your sig or avatar other people wouldn't assume that you're just here because you're in love with ONE PLAYER.

Comment

Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
            He should get it since we won't be able to run against the Titans defense.
            I know it will be tough to run against the Titans but I have faith that with Selvin and possibly Henry we can run on the Titans. We need to or they are going to be blitz city!

You have to think that our line loves the challenge. Heck I love a challenge. They know it will be tough and they know the Titans are going to come in mad as a hornet we just got to play some smashmouth football!

Go Denver!!

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickEdwards View Post
              like your enthusiasm, but are you just a fan of Cutler because you work in Vanderbilt? Do you only care if Cutler does good? Are you a broncos fan or just a "player fan?" God I hate "player fans"... You don't give a rats ass about how the other players do on the team do you? Do you even know the rest of the team? Maybe if you had some BRONCOS stuff in your sig or avatar other people wouldn't assume that you're just here because you're in love with ONE PLAYER.
              Maybe if you were a registered user, people might give a rats sass about what you think.

Comment

That is a fair question and I have answered that many times. I have always been a Denver fan. Elway was my hero growing up. I do work at Vandy and have followed Jay since he was a freshman. I am a fan of all the Denver players.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

I'm a little surprised that he can surpass 2K in week 11 since everyone has been complaining so much about our lack of "airing it out" and "going downfield"

YAC is a big factor.

I just want to WIN WIN WIN!
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                    I'm a little surprised that he can surpass 2K in week 11 since everyone has been complaining so much about our lack of "airing it out" and "going downfield"

YAC is a big factor.

I just want to WIN WIN WIN!
                    We are racking up yards. Jay has a pretty good completion % and the receivers are getting lots of yards after the catch.

That said, you can't legitimately argue that the Broncos are stretching opposing defenses vertically, or that they've 'aired it out' this season, because they just haven't.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I certainly hope Jay gets more than 118 yards on Monday. I think we may have bigger problems if he doesn't than just that. Unless the running game hits an all time high or the D does a very good job.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Hey thats my boy back off!

This guy has thrown more stuff at the boards then you know, obviously. Cutfun is a true Bronco fan, so get registered and learn a little something about the boards before you pass judgment or be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
                          Maybe if you were a registered user, people might give a rats sass about what you think.
                          dayum!

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                            Hey thats my boy back off!

This guy has thrown more stuff at the boards then you know, obviously. Cutfun is a true Bronco fan, so get registered and learn a little something about the boards before you pass judgment or be quiet.
                            Gee - Thanks!!

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Hey, FYI, Cutlerfan is the charter member of the “Official Cutler Man-Crush” Club, of which the majority of this board (myself included) are members of.

So yeah, as others said, get registered, and actually contribute before you start bashing valuable members of this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X