Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Cutler needs this week is 118 yards to put him in the 2000 yard passing club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutlerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
    All Cutler needs this week is a win! That's all that matters.
    I really don't disagree and neither would Cutler.

Leave a comment:

• Stand Ablaze
    replied
    All Cutler needs this week is a win! That's all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• cutlerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Hey, FYI, Cutlerfan is the charter member of the “Official Cutler Man-Crush” Club, of which the majority of this board (myself included) are members of.

So yeah, as others said, get registered, and actually contribute before you start bashing valuable members of this board.
    Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Originally posted by NickEdwards View Post
    like your enthusiasm, but are you just a fan of Cutler because you work in Vanderbilt? Do you only care if Cutler does good? Are you a broncos fan or just a "player fan?" God I hate "player fans"... You don't give a rats ass about how the other players do on the team do you? Do you even know the rest of the team? Maybe if you had some BRONCOS stuff in your sig or avatar other people wouldn't assume that you're just here because you're in love with ONE PLAYER.
    Hey, FYI, Cutlerfan is the charter member of the “Official Cutler Man-Crush” Club, of which the majority of this board (myself included) are members of.

So yeah, as others said, get registered, and actually contribute before you start bashing valuable members of this board.

Leave a comment:

• cutlerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zealander View Post
    Hey thats my boy back off!

This guy has thrown more stuff at the boards then you know, obviously. Cutfun is a true Bronco fan, so get registered and learn a little something about the boards before you pass judgment or be quiet.
    Gee - Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman1987
    replied
    Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
    Maybe if you were a registered user, people might give a rats sass about what you think.
    dayum!

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied
    like your enthusiasm, but are you just a fan of Cutler because you work in Vanderbilt? Do you only care if Cutler does good? Are you a broncos fan or just a "player fan?" God I hate "player fans"... You don't give a rats ass about how the other players do on the team do you? Do you even know the rest of the team? Maybe if you had some BRONCOS stuff in your sig or avatar other people wouldn't assume that you're just here because you're in love with ONE PLAYER.
    Hey thats my boy back off!

This guy has thrown more stuff at the boards then you know, obviously. Cutfun is a true Bronco fan, so get registered and learn a little something about the boards before you pass judgment or be quiet.

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    Well, I certainly hope Jay gets more than 118 yards on Monday. I think we may have bigger problems if he doesn't than just that. Unless the running game hits an all time high or the D does a very good job.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    I'm a little surprised that he can surpass 2K in week 11 since everyone has been complaining so much about our lack of "airing it out" and "going downfield"

YAC is a big factor.

I just want to WIN WIN WIN!
    We are racking up yards. Jay has a pretty good completion % and the receivers are getting lots of yards after the catch.

That said, you can't legitimately argue that the Broncos are stretching opposing defenses vertically, or that they've 'aired it out' this season, because they just haven't.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I'm a little surprised that he can surpass 2K in week 11 since everyone has been complaining so much about our lack of "airing it out" and "going downfield"

YAC is a big factor.

I just want to WIN WIN WIN!

Leave a comment:

• cutlerfan
    replied

That is a fair question and I have answered that many times. I have always been a Denver fan. Elway was my hero growing up. I do work at Vandy and have followed Jay since he was a freshman. I am a fan of all the Denver players.

Leave a comment:

• cadencesdad
    replied
    Maybe if you were a registered user, people might give a rats sass about what you think.

Leave a comment:

• cutlerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
    He should get it since we won't be able to run against the Titans defense.
    I know it will be tough to run against the Titans but I have faith that with Selvin and possibly Henry we can run on the Titans. We need to or they are going to be blitz city!

You have to think that our line loves the challenge. Heck I love a challenge. They know it will be tough and they know the Titans are going to come in mad as a hornet we just got to play some smashmouth football!

Go Denver!!

Leave a comment:

• NickEdwards
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KyLewin
    replied
    Good luck Jay.

He's 13th in the league in yards, 16th in passer rating, 14th in TDs, and 10th in Ints... let's add to all of those except the last one!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X