Broncos team MVP for '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos team MVP for '07

heading into the stretch who should be the broncos team mvp for 2007? right now if i had to pick i would select BRANDON MARSHALL. they guy is great he gives 100 % on every play and when he catches the ball the fun really starts. who is YOUR choice for team mvp ?

Hmm, I'd probably say Jason Elam or Jay Cutler. For those 4th quarter heroics.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Uh, I've never felt the urge to buy a d-linemn jersey....Until this year.

I gotta go with Elvis.

Comment

Damon Huard. He helped us score like 3 times on Sunday.

I would say Elam for his game winners.

Comment

Good thread

I’d go with Cutler. Elam has shown why he is the best clutch kicker in the NFL, but Jay still got the team into position to kick the clutch kicks every time he has been presented the chance.

With the game on the line, so far this year Cutler, and Elam, have been money.

Comment

Hard one here, either Cutler, Elam, Stokely or Marshal
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I gotta go with dumervil. we would have like no pass rush with outh him.
              sigpic

Comment

Elvis, Jay, or Brandon!

Comment

Bronco Mvp

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                  Good thread

I’d go with Cutler. Elam has shown why he is the best clutch kicker in the NFL, but Jay still got the team into position to kick the clutch kicks every time he has been presented the chance.

With the game on the line, so far this year Cutler, and Elam, have been money.
                  Dear PA: glad you liked my post! you could make a hell of a case for a few guys but my favorite offensive player is NUMBER 15. I think he has a great future, could end up being the best WR in the league if he wants it badly. in elam you and others make a good point but it also shows we not a top power as a team when your kicker is it's teams mvp.

Comment

I say Elvis because 2 of his 3 forced fumbles have been returned for td's, 2 games we won Pitt. & K.C. But Elam has to be right there also because if he misses those kicks like that fool vinateri did, well you get that idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would have to go with Cutler or Marshall.

Elam has made some clutch kicks.. but has missed some kicks that we needed as well.

Marshall is so much better than I had believed. Cutler is showing to be a damned good leader and a clutch player. Its good to see such a young duo being the leaders of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                        I say Elvis because 2 of his 3 forced fumbles have been returned for td's, 2 games we won Pitt. & K.C. But Elam has to be right there also because if he misses those kicks like that fool vinateri did, well you get that idea.
                        i could not believe it when vinitaeri MISSED THAT KICK SUNDAY NIGHT !! i wish he could have saved it for let's say, the SB against the carolina panthers.

Comment

Jason Elam on Offense
                          Elvis Dumerville on Defense

You can argue the case for either side of the ball I suppose, but I'd have to say the "slow start" on Defense combined with the lack of Offense production in the Red Zone has put the pressure on Elam to kick victory out of the jaws of defeat a little more than he should have to already this season.

Comment

Originally posted by denverbroncofrk View Post
                            Elvis, Jay, or Brandon!
                            Yeah I got to wait for the whole season but it's definetly between these 3.

Comment

elvis d mvp cutler o mvp
                              sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Working...
                              X