John Elway is overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Elway is overrated

What did he ever really do for us? Win 148 games as a starter? Throw for 300 TDs? Take us to five Super Bowls during his career? Bring us back from being tied or behind 47 times?

Big deal! Everyone knows either Gary Kubiak or Tommy Maddox would have accomplished - heck, even bettered - the same statistics. They were twice the quarterbacks Elway ever was! In fact, we easily would have won those three Super Bowls Elway lost if Kube was in there.

You know? This is fun!
    Last edited by mojo0730; 11-15-2007, 08:36 AM.
    sigpic

The only reason Elway doesnt seem like such a great quarterback years later is becasue we have been spoiled by the Great Jake Plummer. Anybody would look bad by comparison.

Comment

Elway was nowhere near the consumate team leader that Brian Griese was*LOL*
      A Mile High Salute to the greatest Broncos fan of them all.Tim"Barrelman"McKernan,you have given us so many wonderful memories seeing you in the stands of all the Denver Broncos games over the years supporting the team that we all love

LETS WIN ONE SUNDAY FOR THE BARRELMAN! You will be missed

Comment

The most clutch QB in Broncos history is.........

Danny Kanell! he was sooo clutch in the 26-6 loss to the ravens in baltimore a few years ago....

He had the flu and didn't leave the game once!

Comment

What about...

Elway??? What a bum. I don't understand why we kept believing in Elway when we had Shawn Moore on the roster in the early 90's. What a waste of talent.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

You guys ought to be careful. It's only a matter of time before some Noob incapable of detecting sarcasm comes on and has a coronary trying to argue with you about it.

Comment

Talking about the biggest draft day bust in the history of the NFL let alone the franchise. What was Kaiser thinking in trading for Elway anyways? Ryan Leaf has nothing on Elway. NOTHING!

Comment

The guy sucks.

Comment

Noob mode.....Engage.

OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS!!! How can you EVEN SAY THAT ELWAY wasn't the greateset QB of all times?????? HE was freakin' awesome, and maybe you should just think about that you guys call yourselves fans when your really just haters OMG!!! Kubiak wasn't really that great, I MEAN HE WAS A BACKUP FOR A REASON.His play calling wasn't really even that great, I bet Elway was probably even calling his own plays when WE WON THOSE SUPERBOWLS!!! OMG!! I have NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A PARAGRAPH!!AND YOU GUYS dont even want to get me started on BUBBY BRISTER!!!!!
                  Sometimes John Elway EVEN PUNTED, he should have been in the PRO BOWL for that alone!!!!!! I LIKE TO USE PUNCTUATION!!!!! TO MAKE THINGS LOOK LIKE I"M SERIOUS!!!!!!!

Noob mode.....Off.

Comment

Elway was lame. I hear he likes movies about gladiators...

Comment

John Elway is a big crybaby! Did you see when he announced his retirement? What a wimp!

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          Who?
                          Not sure...but I'm pretty sure he sold used cars...
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                            Not sure...but I'm pretty sure he sold used cars...
                            I think he sold his own used cars.

Comment

It is Michael Vick that made the # 7 famous
                              Elway should have been a dentist
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
                              X