No announcement yet.

Every AFC west opponent lost today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every AFC west opponent lost today!!!!

Broncos have a great oppurtunity to step up to plate and take over the west now.
    Go Hard or Go Home

I noticed that as well.

Go Broncos, take that division!

Comment

Meh. Right back to the Colts v. Bolts game, both the Chargers and Chiefs would've been 4-6. A win tomorrow would've meant a one game lead, and the worst case scenario would've been a tie for first place. Oh well, can't dwell on the past, right?

The losses this were were undoubtedly good news. Hopefully we can vault ourselves back into a tie for the one spot tomorrow.

Comment

YES!!!!!!! After all the problems the Broncos have been through....they can still take the AFC West!!! Man o Man....this really gets me excited for the Broncos vs. Titans Monday Night Football game. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I say it every week, but...

we have to win this game.

sigpic

TZ

Comment

Yes Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
              I say it every week, but...

we have to win this game.

I say it every week as well.
              I remember the Green Bay game. It felt like our season was over.
              Then the Lions game

And now we can be tied for first.

Such a crazy year and a great day for Bronco football.

Comment

Is this the biggest game left this year?

Sure hope they come to play tomorrow night!

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                  Broncos have a great oppurtunity to step up to plate and take over the west now.
                  Yep, so far everything is going according to plan.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=106040

All we need is for Denver to win tomorrow and take advantage of those losses by the other AFC west teams.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svpearson View Post
                    Is this the biggest game left this year?

Sure hope they come to play tomorrow night!
                    The Titans are the most challenging team (on paper) we'll face the rest of the season, after Monday we switch from a schedule filled with heavy-weights to the cupcake schedule.

Of course the divisional games are more important, but this one probably carries the most playoff implications outside of those. (Unless we need to win week 17 to get in or something like that )

Comment

Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post

The losses this were were undoubtedly good news. Hopefully we can vault ourselves back into a tie for the one spot tomorrow.

I believe we have the tie breaker, so a win tomorrow would put us in first. Not a tie for first. Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Ian
                      I am Ian from BroncoTalk.net
                      Official Member of Team:
                      Champ Bailey and Lance Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        I say it every week as well.
                        I remember the Green Bay game. It felt like our season was over.
                        Then the Lions game

And now we can be tied for first.

Such a crazy year and a great day for Bronco football.

Too good to be true................
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                          I believe we have the tie breaker, so a win tomorrow would put us in first. Not a tie for first. Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Ian
                          Chargers beat us, technically they'd have the tie breaker and we would be in second place. It's too early to get into the tie-breakers, though, so I'm going strictly off of records.

Both teams control their own destiny right now, and it very well could come down to the week 16 game. But for now, one game at a time. First up, the Tennessee Titans on Monday night.

Comment

Well if we don't win tomorrow we are not ready to do anything this year, we have to beable to go into a game knowing we have to win and pull it off. Right now I think we cna beat San Diego when our team shows up, but it seems when we really need to win we end up losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post

- Ian
                              As already mentioned, because SD beat us, they hold the tie breaker. The first division tie breaker is head-to-head. If we win in SD later in the year, then we will have split the season games, and it goes to the second tie breaker, which is division games, where we are currently tied, BUT, since we beat KC in KC, and SD still has to go there, and the above assumes we beat SD in SD, then we very likely would have the better division record.

However, right now, SD holds the tie breaker edge, so would be technically in first place.
                              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X