Every AFC west opponent lost today!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea SD Killed us.
    a win tommorow would get us in the right direction and this division may go down to the December 24th game. I would love to knock them out of the playoffs in thier house.

I really hope we show up to play

Comment

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
      YES!!!!!!! After all the problems the Broncos have been through....they can still take the AFC West!!! Man o Man....this really gets me excited for the Broncos vs. Titans Monday Night Football game. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Of course they can, (not that they will) but what good's that going to do?

Say the Broncos win the division and get the #4 seed and a home field game against the Titans (again) or the Jaguars. Does anybody really want to see the Jaguars again? That was one ugly game and a team they don't at all match up well against.

Then if somehow the Broncos manage to win that game they would travel to New England to face the rested and ready Patriots.

Yeah, that'll be fun!

I had enough of 55-10 beatings back with the 49ers SB. That was enough of a trauma for one lifetime, thank you very much. And yes! I WAS one of those fans who didn't want to see Denver go back to the SB until they were prepared to win it.

There's no point entering the playoffs if you're not going to be serious about winning when you get there. And the Broncos aren't remotely ready to compete on that level yet.

Give it a year and they will be. But not this season.
      sigpic

Comment

Heck yeah! That is just what we needed!

We are going to go on our wining streak right about now!

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
          Heck yeah! That is just what we needed!

We are going to go on our wining streak right about now!
          Right about now?

How can we start our winning streak now when were not playing?

I knew what you meant though and I agree 93 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel View Post
            Of course they can, (not that they will) but what good's that going to do?

Say the Broncos win the division and get the #4 seed and a home field game against the Titans (again) or the Jaguars. Does anybody really want to see the Jaguars again? That was one ugly game and a team they don't at all match up well against.

Then if somehow the Broncos manage to win that game they would travel to New England to face the rested and ready Patriots.

Yeah, that'll be fun!

I had enough of 55-10 beatings back with the 49ers SB. That was enough of a trauma for one lifetime, thank you very much. And yes! I WAS one of those fans who didn't want to see Denver go back to the SB until they were prepared to win it.

There's no point entering the playoffs if you're not going to be serious about winning when you get there. And the Broncos aren't remotely ready to compete on that level yet.

Give it a year and they will be. But not this season.
            I hate to see the Broncos not win it all just as much as the next guy/girl, but the experience that our young Broncos would receive just playing in a playoff game this season would be HUGE.
            Yes, we all realize that the Lumbardi isn't destined for us this year, but just getting to the playoffs considering all of our injuries and new faces would definitely be a step in the right direction....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maharishineo View Post
              The Titans are the most challenging team (on paper) we'll face the rest of the season, after Monday we switch from a schedule filled with heavy-weights to the cupcake schedule.
              The only team remaining on our schedule after the Titans game that I wouldn't consider a "cupcake" is San Diego. If we continue to play better for the next month we have a solid chance to beat them in there house. I have a feeling though the Bolts will play a lot better down the stretch and have a big edge on us on Christmas eve.

I do hope the Broncos give themselves an early Christmas present.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

YEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAA! And with our Defence comming out of that slump!
                Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator View Post
                  As already mentioned, because SD beat us, they hold the tie breaker. The first division tie breaker is head-to-head. If we win in SD later in the year, then we will have split the season games, and it goes to the second tie breaker, which is division games, where we are currently tied, BUT, since we beat KC in KC, and SD still has to go there, and the above assumes we beat SD in SD, then we very likely would have the better division record.

However, right now, SD holds the tie breaker edge, so would be technically in first place.
                  Good points. As far a tie breakers go against the Chargers if it comes down to head to head match ups, as it stands now the Broncos have a 40 plus point deficit to make up. I really don't see that happening so hopefully tie breakers won't be needed to determine the divisional winner.

Comment

It's defiantely a good sign, I really hope we can win

Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKIES View Post
                      Good points. As far a tie breakers go against the Chargers if it comes down to head to head match ups, as it stands now the Broncos have a 40 plus point deficit to make up. I really don't see that happening so hopefully tie breakers won't be needed to determine the divisional winner.
                      head to head has nothing to do with points. The first tie breaker will be when the two teams (SD and Den) played, did one team have a better record. If SD wins the second game, then SD will have a 2-0 record, and Denver 0-2, hence SD wins. If Denver wins the second game, then they are both 1-1 in head to head matchups, and move on to the next tie breaker, which is division record.

Net points is way down in the tiebreaking list. It is the seventh or so tie breaker, it very, very rarely comes into play, but coaches that "don't" run up the score are short sighted, since sometimes it does come into play.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        Right about now?

How can we start our winning streak now when were not playing?

I knew what you meant though and I agree 93 percent.
                        Jay

you know what I have to say about that....

Comment

With a win tomorrow we would also jump back into the wildcard hunt.

We would be:

1 game behind Tenn with the tiebreaker
                          1 game behind Clev with the conf tiebreaker
                          .5 game behind Buffalo with the tiebreaker

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Working...
                          X