No announcement yet.

Post game rants---Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice we spend too much time arguing if we think are own players are good or not instead of celebrating when they do good?
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

• don't forget he dropped one in his hands. This just makes up for the one he dropped.

Brandon needs to learn how to go after the ball like Tony Sheffler!
      Last edited by haciendadad; 11-25-2007, 03:54 PM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if the conditions are limiting him today. Last thing you need when you have a bad knee is to try and make cuts on slippery grass.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

• Stokely for president

Is he clutch or what ?

Comment

• he is having a nice game, but he is getting owned at the goalline

Comment

• Originally posted by bjoli198 View Post
              he is having a nice game, but he is getting owned at the goalline
              That may just be a the result of a pretty good Defense loading the box to stop the run in the goal line situations.
              sigpic

Comment

• Yes, Hall is having a very good game!

Comment

• Finally

Cutler is going downfield........I finally got my wish (to put the NFL on notice about this kids arm)

Comment

• Yeah, he's been in, but we're doing ok with him out... give him another bye week.

Comment

• I'd like to add Peterson to the list, he's been a star in the d-line
                      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

• Can you say gutsy?

How's Shanahan going for the deep bomb right after hester torches is us for the second time, gotta love it. Then, Scheff gets involved in the bomb party. I love the moxie of this team

Comment

• wait. Didn't he catch a long bomb for a TD?
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

• He's the best receiver prospect this team has ever drafted.

Comment

• The TD catch Sceff just made....
                              sigpic
                              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                              -Sean Payton

Comment

• Amazing hands, great footwork, clutch & great routes!!!

Resign this man NOW!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X