Post game rants---Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If There's One positive from the bears game

I don't think we will see this team leave anything on the field no matter what our lead is now, at least it is a good wake up call for the entire broncos players and staff to always finish and play the same. LEt's hope this is a lesson to this team and we will finish every game out to the end strong and hard.

The Future

NBA's Greatest Player Ever

Comment

• and people cry when the patriots run the score up. if the broncos play calling hadn't gotten soft and predictable we may have scored another TD and our D would have kept stuffing them. the bears offense did nothing up til the last 7 minutes.

Comment

• im still baffled how you score 34 points in a game and lose.
        The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
        Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
        Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
        San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
        sigpic

Comment

• Hate to break it to you, but we thought this "positive" has been cemented into the teams' brains for like 4 years now but it hasnt. Remember the chargers game last year?? Anyone??

Comment

• enough of your negativity lol.
            it's not helping.
            The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
            Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
            Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
            San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
              You guys don't blame him? You give him a 'bye' because it looked like a good hit?

You guys want to know why MB isn't in the top 3 on the depth chart..... I think we saw the answer.
              I remember a Back not so long ago that everyone on here considers a GOD (myself included) not able to hold on to the ball early in his career. TD had some fumble issues when he started but was shown how to hold the rock better. He from then on out would lock it under both arms right before contact most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnElwayAce07 View Post
                im still baffled how you score 34 points in a game and lose.

You give up 21 on ST and you are in a hole. Even holding an opposing O to 13, we lose.

This is just a young team trying to learn how to win consistently.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
                  Henry didn't show my anything but that he can be hurt easily........

You say Portis was good? I don't think so. What's he doing in Washington?

That's what make each individuals life fun....we can CHOOSE who we like. I didn't like Portis, don't like Henry and you don't like Bell.........

I never said he was gonna be the greatest........I like the guys story and what to root for him because of that! I like his drive and his willingness to inflict punishment while running.

I like to root for underdogs (shoot that's why I'm a Bronc's fan....hehe. J/K No hatemail please)

PEACE!!!
                  I liked the fact that Mike Bell could get into the end zone unlike any of the other backs that we have on the team currently. I honestly like the kid and wish he would get a fair shake. I'm not sure that really any back for Denver has got one since TD and Portis. I really wish we would stick with a back come hell or high water. I know this season has been one of the worst I can remember as far as injuries go so it really doesn't count.

I like the way all of our backs have run. Hall totally impressed me in the bears game and proved to me he wasn't the back I thought he was. If henry gets suspended and/or released I fell just fine with our back situation.

Comment

• I dont see Mike back with the Broncos, the truth is that he fumbled his only chance, alot like Jake did in his effort against the 49ers.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MindField View Post
                      Let me give you a ball and let YOU take that hit from Lance Briggs and see if you can hang onto it....Briggs' helmet was right on the ball, just a great play by a great defender.
                      I am sorry buts thats just not an excuse. This guy has had fumbling issues in the past and on your first carry you have got to secure the ball. That needs to be in the forefront of your mind.
                      I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32n33 View Post
                        Fair comment here. He did only have 1 fumble in over 150 carries last year. His second carrer fumble just came at a very bad time, but at least it only cost us 3.
                        ???? the game was tied at the end of regulation, if he doesn't fumble they wont get ONLY 3 and we probably win. not saying this loss is Bells fault, it was a combination of a lot of things, just pointing out that was a BIG 3 points they got because of Bells fumble.
                        sigpic
                        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• There is another positive, at least the loss wasn't at home.

Comment

• Maybe...

Originally posted by Snake=Superbowl View Post
                            I don't think we will see this team leave anything on the field no matter what our lead is now, at least it is a good wake up call for the entire broncos players and staff to always finish and play the same. LEt's hope this is a lesson to this team and we will finish every game out to the end strong and hard.
                            I don't know, it's hard to break old habits. Time will tell.

Let's go Orange and Blue. It's time to play some smash mouth, head banging football. Raiders 1 game winning streak will end this Sunday.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Besides ST we didn't play that bad imo.
                              "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                                ???? the game was tied at the end of regulation, if he doesn't fumble they wont get ONLY 3 and we probably win. not saying this loss is Bells fault, it was a combination of a lot of things, just pointing out that was a BIG 3 points they got because of Bells fumble.
                                They also got three BIG points when Cutler fumbled (we recovered, but it was third down so we had to punt because of it). They got 14 BIG points when we kicked at Devin Hester (the first seven I can almost excuse, but after that you shouldn't be dumb enough to continue kicking to the man). Heck, you could argue that we missed out on a number of BIG points because Jay couldn't complete a pass to save his life (2-7 for 20 yards in the first quarter)...

Incidentally, those three BIG points were given up by our defense after we had the Bears in 3 and 37 (out of their kicker's range) and then gave up a 17 yard completion because no one felt like trying to tackle the guy with the ball.

I'm not saying the fumble wasn't bad, but it was hardly the worst play of the day and no matter how you try to spin it, it wasn't the difference maker any more than any other bad play we had.

Comment

Working...
                                X