Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey MUG, whaddaya say we break down some Ian Gold film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey MUG, whaddaya say we break down some Ian Gold film?

He should have at least 30 tackles today. That slacker!
    "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

This is the kind of game we need from him EVERY week. Yeah, he's doing well. He did well against KC. Now, about the OTHER 8 games....

Comment

If he has a good game.. great. Still doesn't mean he played well last week

Comment

Ian Gold did fine. I didn't see any missed tackles, maybe one. He was all over the place.

Ravage, what happened to your furious defense of him?

So what if he did bad last week? Broncos still won.

Gold does good this week, Broncos lose, you still don't care?

Comment

I have to give it to him tonite he played very well. Maybe he read that post! Just kidding But he was great in coverage and made a few good tackles
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska View Post
            oh shut up, honestly. he played good this week, not great, but good.

but that doesn't erase a season full of horrid games. this topic is just proof the ian supporters don't have an unbiased one amongst them.
            Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
            Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

fact is the whole defense looks gross. its hard to blame just one guy.

break it down with bailey....even he got burned...for touchdowns too.
              sigpic

Comment

Missed the game, parents came to town to visit and go out. Had fun, but would rather of watched the game. Got home just in time to watch the Overtime...lame.

Glad Ian played well...again. I'm sure it has already been dismissed as a fluke though.

Comment

Gold has had more breakdowns in any one of several games than Champ has had all season.

All I have been looking for is QUALITY and CONSISTENCY from Gold. If he plays out the rest of the year like he did today, I'm ok with that. But I would still be shocked if we don't pursue a solid WILL prospect either via draft or FA next year.

Comment

Ian played better- not great but better. He had a slightly above average game- maybe 4 to 6 tackles. IMO he is still not playing up to his paycheck but he was considerably better.
                    Last edited by Dean; 11-25-2007, 05:45 PM.

Comment

He also recovered a fumble.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

gold had a good game and made some very nice plays, tackles and in pass coverage.

like others have said, i did not jump on gold because of him performance in last weeks game alone, i have been critical of him for a very long time. i have also said many times that i have nothing against him, only his play, so if he can become more consistent then i will gladly support him. in fact, nothing would make me happier, as it would reduce our list of needs for the offseason.

now if you excuse me, i'm going to go throw up...

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          If he has a good game.. great. Still doesn't mean he played well last week
                          Care to explain this to me...

We win last week and Ian Gold plays badly,
                          So you feel the need to go Jaws on us and break down the tape, giving a biased report of why Gold is such a worthless player.

This week, Gold plays great, and we lose by 3. Worthless players don't play great, win or lose.

Go ahead and figure out your stance on Gold once and for all because it is getting pretty confusing. I assume if we had lost and he had played bad, it would of been his FAULT. But instead of saying we lost in spite of Gold playing great, you just ignore it and hope he plays worse next week, win or lose, so you can prove a point some more.

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska View Post
                            I think he had a better game today than he did last week. He made some nice tackles for losses
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto83 View Post
                              Care to explain this to me...

We win last week and Ian Gold plays badly,
                              So you feel the need to go Jaws on us and break down the tape, giving a biased report of why Gold is such a worthless player.

This week, Gold plays great, and we lose by 3. Worthless players don't play great, win or lose.

Go ahead and figure out your stance on Gold once and for all because it is getting pretty confusing. I assume if we had lost and he had played bad, it would of been his FAULT. But instead of saying we lost in spite of Gold playing great, you just ignore it and hope he plays worse next week, win or lose, so you can prove a point some more.
                              ravage, like me has been critical of gold for a long time. ravage made his thread breaking down gold's play because i ASKED him to in a thread that I made. if we lost and gold played bad, then he would most definitley share the blame for the loss! he played well today, which ravage acknowledged.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                              We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X