Sean Taylor pronounced dead (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Sean Taylor

Eventhough i didnt know much about the guy....my thoughts and prayers go out for his family and team.

Comment

Raw Interview: Sean Taylor's Father

Comment

R.I.P. to another player that was lost to young....
        Lets GO Broncos!!!

Comment

I just realized it was Sean Taylor who LEVELED that kicker in last year's Pro Bowl. That was so wicked!!!
          sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post

I just realized it was Sean Taylor who LEVELED that kicker in last year's Pro Bowl. That was so wicked!!!
            i can show you alot more then a ht on a kicker from ST, What about TO scared to catch about 4 passes in the NFL because of ST (talk about alegator arms) he gave that kicker a love tap.

Comment

RIP Sean

sigpic

Comment

I was lucky enough to watch Sean as he started his career at the U of Miami with my son Chris. I attended almost every practice for 5 years and I can tell you Sean was a very awesome kid. He was just starting to realize what it meant to be a dad and was cleaning up his act when this tragic shooting occured. My prayers go out to him and his family.

Chris, Nate and DJ are flying from the Oakland game straight to Miami to attend Sean's funeral Monday morning in Miami. That should tell you how special Sean was. He was very respected by anyone who knew him.

RIP Sean we will miss you.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Working...
                X