Why wasn't Javon Walker playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasn't Javon Walker playing?

I saw him play once all game when he had that illegal shift call.That was the last time I saw him.What happened to him???

P.S. I am still pissed off about the game.
    sigpic

he wasn't ready to take any hits and risk messing his knee up all over again. he was mainly just a decoy.

Comment

Yeah he was like a decoy. Plus the field was awful and he could've risked being injured more. Shanahan said that he might use him more against the Raiders, though.

Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM. :salute:

Comment

Ok, when is he be able to play a whole game??
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
          Yeah he was like a decoy. Plus the field was awful and he could've risked being injured more. Shanahan said that he might use him more against the Raiders, though.
          That is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoDude87 View Post
            Ok, when is he be able to play a whole game??
            i think only coach knows that

Comment

ok, thanks.It's hard to hear Broncos news in Wisconsin, it's all Packer crap.
              sigpic

Comment

well keep checkin the denverbroncos.com and keep comin' back here. one of us will keep you updated

Comment

I watched the Shanahan interview and he said Javon was out there for 8 plays..

He wasnt feeling 100%, expecially with the weather conditions.

Shanny thinks he sould be back to normal playing time this week

Comment

I saw him get his arse jammed at the line real bad on one play.The corner completely stopped him from getting into a route.Bad site to see from such a great player when hes healthy.Ill be praying for this guy to get better.

Comment

he'll be back for the raiders game most deff.
                      The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
                      Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
                      Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
                      San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
                      sigpic

Comment

I really hope JW can make it back to just playing football. It has been a rough few year for him. He doesn't get a new deal, holds out on advice from the devil/agent, fires agent and reports, blows out knee, rehabs, plays decently, has friend/teammate die next to him, knee needs cleaning out.

I like the guy, but it just goes to show you how hard it is to reach that great level and maintain it. We were on cloud nine then Elway retires, TD goes down, Sharpe in Baltimore...

Still trying to get back, hope Walker is a part of it.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

We sat in the North stands where the players entered/exited the field and he was one of the many players we shook hands with and talked to before the game.When I asked him how his leg felt,he said" he did not feel 100% but was just going to go out and see how it felt from play to play". I think he was a little leary about doing to much due to the fact that the field conditions weren't that great.

KICKERS : THE UNSUNG HEREOS OF THE GAME!!
                          sig.by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoDude87 View Post
                            ok, thanks.It's hard to hear Broncos news in Wisconsin, it's all Packer crap.
                            well.. here, it´s all sockercrap... and soccer STINKS!!!

Comment

I think we all want Walker back ASAP, but let him heal fully so we don't have to go through this again. I'd much rather have him sit and let Marshall keep tearing it up than risk him going down again. When he comes back though......
                              :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X