Broncos Final Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Final Record

What will the Broncos Final Record Be?I am guessing that they win 4 out of 5 and beat San Diego for the division on Christmas eve
    10-6
    45.16%
    9-7
    29.03%
    8-8
    19.35%
    7-9
    6.45%
    6-10 or 5-11
    0.00%
    A Mile High Salute to the greatest Broncos fan of them all.Tim"Barrelman"McKernan,you have given us so many wonderful memories seeing you in the stands of all the Denver Broncos games over the years supporting the team that we all love

LETS WIN ONE SUNDAY FOR THE BARRELMAN! You will be missed

8-8 with losses to San Diego and Minnesota. Lord help this defense as they walk through the guantlet of L.T and A.P. !!!

Cutler will finish with 3800yds. 23 tds, QB rating of 90 or better.

Selvin will end up with over 800 yards, 5.0 yards per rush, and 6 tds.

Marshall, 80 receptions, 1300 yards, and 9 tds.

Marshall will get screwed outta the Pro Bowl, Selvin will finish in the top 5 in the rookie of the year voting, and D.J. Williams will be the lone Pro Bowl Participant.

Comment

The broncos go 10-6. The broncos have'nt really gone on a winning streak, but they have what it takes to do it. Their season is on the line, so every game counts. Any team in the NFL plays that much harder when their season is on the line. Take a look at what the Bears did. Their season is on the line and they had a huge comeback against the Broncos because of it. The broncos will bounce back and win @ SD and the Division. I expect the broncos to give their all in the last 5 games of the season. GO BRONCOS!!
      RIP#27#29
      Practice Squad
      Last edited by RIP#27#29; 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I said 9-7....

I guess that could be wishful thinking!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
          8-8 with losses to San Diego and Minnesota. Lord help this defense as they walk through the guantlet of L.T and A.P. !!!

Cutler will finish with 3800yds. 23 tds, QB rating of 90 or better.

Selvin will end up with over 800 yards, 5.0 yards per rush, and 6 tds.

Marshall, 80 receptions, 1300 yards, and 9 tds.

Marshall will get screwed outta the Pro Bowl, Selvin will finish in the top 5 in the rookie of the year voting, and D.J. Williams will be the lone Pro Bowl Participant.
          So let me get this straight, Cutler is going to throw for nearly 1500, and 10 touchdowns in the next five games after throwing for only 2400 and 13 TD's in the first 12 games? lol. Brandon Marshall is doubtful to catch 5 touchdowns in five games, he has just 4 in the first 12. Selvin is going to run for 5 touchdowns in five games and nealr 500 yards? Doubtful. Marshall may get 1100 or 1200 yards but 1300 is a real stretch. And lastly, DJ Williams being the lone pro bowl participant? Champ Bailey already leads all voting for corners (although unless he has a great last 5 games, he doesn't really deserve to go). I am hopeful to see Elvis Dumervil, Dre Bly, Champ Bailey, Brandon Marshall, and Jay Cutler go to the pro bowl. But I am realistic, DJ won't be going and as long as Brady, Manning, and Palmer are in the AFC, their pro bowl trips are more than locked up leaving no room for anyone else regardless of how well they play. Sauerbrun had a good chance of going to the pro bowl until he gave Chicago a free 21 points last game (which sure doesn't sound like a pro bowler to me.)

Comment

10-6, we win out.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush4082 View Post
              What will the Broncos Final Record Be?I am guessing that they win 4 out of 5 and beat San Diego for the division on Christmas eve
              I agree with you! I really think we can do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by calibroncogrl47 View Post
                I agree with you! I really think we can do it!!
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush4082 View Post
                  You should have asked what the Final Regular Season record would be, you forgot to add options for the post season.

Final record 14-6, superbowl champs!

Ok,Ok, homerism aside. We'll say 12-7. I think we make the playoffs, win the wildcard weekend, and beat the Pats in division playoffs, then lose in the conference championship.

Comment

I love how so many voted 10-6. This team hasn't won more than two in a row all season, but now they're going to go 5-0 to finish.
                    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                      I love how so many voted 10-6. This team hasn't won more than two in a row all season, but now they're going to go 5-0 to finish.
                      We havn't played 3 straight teams with losing records all season either.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                        way to be optimistic for your team

i'll stand behind my Broncos forever...no matter how well they play. 10-6 baby! they know they need it and the veterans will pull it together and tell the young guns to do the same! Go Denver

Comment

im going 8-8 ... i say we win in oakland and beat the chiefs but lose to the chargers.
                          sigpic
                          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                            im going 8-8 ... i say we win in oakland and beat the chiefs but lose to the chargers.
                            Whats going to happen in the Texans and Vikings game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                              So let me get this straight, Cutler is going to throw for nearly 1500, and 10 touchdowns in the next five games after throwing for only 2400 and 13 TD's in the first 12 games? lol. Brandon Marshall is doubtful to catch 5 touchdowns in five games, he has just 4 in the first 12. Selvin is going to run for 5 touchdowns in five games and nealr 500 yards? Doubtful. Marshall may get 1100 or 1200 yards but 1300 is a real stretch. And lastly, DJ Williams being the lone pro bowl participant? Champ Bailey already leads all voting for corners (although unless he has a great last 5 games, he doesn't really deserve to go). I am hopeful to see Elvis Dumervil, Dre Bly, Champ Bailey, Brandon Marshall, and Jay Cutler go to the pro bowl. But I am realistic, DJ won't be going and as long as Brady, Manning, and Palmer are in the AFC, their pro bowl trips are more than locked up leaving no room for anyone else regardless of how well they play. Sauerbrun had a good chance of going to the pro bowl until he gave Chicago a free 21 points last game (which sure doesn't sound like a pro bowler to me.)
                              Yes, Cutler will AVRAGE 300 yards per game over the last 5 games.
                              Yes Cutler will avr. at lest 2 tds/ game.
                              Yes Selvin will be the starter the rest of the yr, and avr. 100 and 1 per.
                              Yes, DJ will be the 1st team ALL PRO.

No, Champ doesnt deserve to go to the pro Bowl, but he hasnt been 100%. so what

AND, yes Marshall deserves to go, but will probably get screwed, cause there is a lotta vet. recievers in the AFC.

k?

Comment

Working...
                              X