No announcement yet.

Broncos Final Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said 8-8 even 9-7 is a real stretch.......... We'll lose the Chargers and I have a bad feeling about Vikings.......
    Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
    What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

I took 9-7...which is optimistic, I think. I don't know how we're going to beat the dischargers. I don't know how our defense is going to keep Peterson from shattering his own all-time single-game record.

Man, I wish the endings of the Packer game and Bears game would have been different.
      sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
        I took 9-7...which is optimistic, I think. I don't know how we're going to beat the dischargers. I don't know how our defense is going to keep Peterson from shattering his own all-time single-game record.

Man, I wish the endings of the Packer game and Bears game would have been different.
        I only say we lose to Minnesota because....well we haven't beat an NFC in like 7 games, NOT because of Adrian Peterson.
        Careful what you wish for, Darth , cause here comes the worst DC in the league...... -stnzd
        What's that? Need proof? http://dack.com/archive/bob-slowik-must-be-fired.html

Goodbye social life...

My Mojo!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_Elway View Post
          way to be optimistic for your team

i'll stand behind my Broncos forever...no matter how well they play. 10-6 baby! they know they need it and the veterans will pull it together and tell the young guns to do the same! Go Denver
          I'd rather be realistic and be pleasantly surprised, than be optimistic and ultimately disappointed. Honestly, this team has taken all capacity for optimism out of me.
          Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

I'd say 10-6 too.

Here's the thing:

Oakland? We always win in Oakland, hands-down. Sure they beat the Chiefs, but that's because the Chiefs kicker messed up the game for them. Plus, Daunte Culpepper is injured, so he might not play. Then you have a rookie JarMarcus Russell taking his first NFL snap, and usually that won't go so well.

Kansas City at Home? We'll beat them, we have, even though it's been close. but with Brody Croyle injured (i so saw this coming), Damon Huard might come back, and make some bad throws like he usually does. We'll win this game by a field goal though.

At Houston? Mike Shanahan knows Gary Kubiak better than anyone, and so does the broncos. Thats what happens when you're John Elway's backup, and then the O-coordinator of his team. We know his schemes, we know his plays, we will terminate them.

At San Diego? The biggest challenge yet. However, i'm sure coaches will be watching the tape from the first SD game day after night, and will find a way to fix all the mistakes. Plus SD will be so overconfident and thinking they'll get an easy win out of us, we'll give them a run for their money, and they won't even get on the scoreboard till the second quarter, watch.

Minnesota at Home? yes, with an unproven QB in Tavaris Jackson who??? We will win our last game at home, especially since Adrian Peterson is injured, he might not be back. Plus all streaks must come to an end, so our bad luck with NFC teams will end here.

Jay Cutler will average 250 yards a game for the remainder of the season, average 2 TD passes a game, so he'll finish the season with 3400 Yards Passing, 24 TD passes, and 14 interceptions tops. With this, he'll finish the season with a better passer rating than John Elway ever did.

Javon Walker will be back in full swing, or at least 80% at Oakland. With a questionable Oakland secondary, Expect Javon to get some yards, possibly 60-75 with a possible TD pass. Brandon Marshall will likely get 900-1000 yards receiving, and Brandon Stokley won't be far behind with 700-800.

The rest of the season looks optimistic. And finally, all the experts pick Denver to win at Oakland lol. So we'll see.
            The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
            Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
            Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
            San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
            sigpic

Comment

I can only see us losing to the Chargers, the rest of these teams don't stand a chance. Still, any given sunday...

10-6 or 9-7

Comment

7-9 or 8-8 but since I'm a pessimist I went with 7-9 and that is also kind of the record that I thought we would finish with at the beginning of the year as well.
                Damien Nash & Darrent Williams Forever Broncos.

"He's such a pro. He's been everything you'd ever want as a player and then some." Mike Shanahan on Rod Smith

Created by Snk16. Thanks!

Comment

10-6

10-6 and AFC West champs

We will not lose to Oakland. Not to our biggest rival in a game that ultimately will decide the rest of the season.

KC is no threat. We shut them down in Arrowhead and we will shut them down at home in another very critical game.

Houston is an iffy team in and of themselves. I see us taking them down but itll be close.

Really San Diego doesnt scare me. People are starting to worry about playing LT again and what he'll do to us. Remember what he did to us last time? 21 rushes for only 67 yards and no TDs. Michael Turner is the one that tore us up last time but our D has stood up lately since then. All we need to do is keep Cry Me A Rivers in check and that is something that we can do.

Minnesota actually has me worried than any else. Theyre defense is crazy good. Adrian Peterson is still injured even though I think i read hes supposed to play this weekend. But we can keep him down if we just stand up to play some good ole fashioned Denver Broncos football. But in this game its Minnesotas D that scares me more than their O.

But I dont think 10-6 is impossible. And then if were on that good of a tear teams in the playoffs need to watch out.
                  LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                  Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Working...
                  X