Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for Shannahan to move on! He has to go!(merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    But I never said I wanted a Super Bowl next season. I can't expect that, especially after the meltdown the team had this season.

But what I CAN expect, however, is for this team to be vastly improved. That's not saying much, considering how bad we've been this year. But I think the goal should be simply to get back to the playoffs next year, and go from there.
    I can't disagree with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      *laughs*.... ... sorry. I can't but just laugh when you post.
      Were you laughing when I said at the beginning of the season that we didnt look like a very good team even though we were 2-0. Everybody said who cares as long as we won right, look at us now, instead of striving to improve on those weak wins, most of you were satisfied and now we're drowning. i know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to explain how to get better. All you can do is laugh
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
        I don't get the love here for Kyle Johnson. He was never that good of a blocking FB. He did have soft hands out of the backfield in the red zone though. Considering our problems staying healthy at RB maybe it was a smart idea. I mean, when we got really thin, we were able to sign him for 1 game but if he truly was a great FB why has no other team picked him up?
        I don't think there is anything to DISLIKE about Kyle.. but he certainly was no BIG point to this offense. I don't know why lava is so stuck on him, but I would guess it had to do with his college play? I don't know.

I know I don't believe that the removal of Kyle Johnson somehow disrupted the 'chemistry' of this team. He just wasn't that big of a cog. He was the FB... thats it. Although he may have been decent, he wasn't special. We even brought him back for a game (due to injuries)... and still cut him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
          Were you laughing when I said at the beginning of the season that we didnt look like a very good team even though we were 2-0. Everybody said who cares as long as we won right, look at us now, instead of striving to improve on those weak wins, most of you were satisfied and now we're drowning. i know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to explain how to get better. All you can do is laugh
          Lava.. you have NEVER known what you are talking about. Seriously. You don't. I know you THINK you do, but honestly.... there are very FEW people here on this board, that I disregard their opinion MORE than I do yours. You have NO CLUE what you are talking about when it comes to football. I admire your passion for the team. I admire your fanhood because you are a bronco fan. But in all seriousness and honesty.... I do NOT admire you for your football knowledge.

Comment

Lava.. you have NEVER known what you are talking about. Seriously. You don't. I know you THINK you do, but honestly.... there are very FEW people here on this board, that I disregard their opinion MORE than I do yours. You have NO CLUE what you are talking about when it comes to football. I admire your passion for the team. I admire your fanhood because you are a bronco fan. But in all seriousness and honesty.... I do NOT admire you for your football knowledge.
            You seem a little edgy Ravage even more so than usual, you ok?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ighlight=happy

tell me i wasnt dead on
            Last edited by Return of Lava; 12-05-2007, 03:59 PM.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

You seem a little edgy Ravage even more so than usual, you ok?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ighlight=happy
              Noooo.. I'm in a great mood actually..... thanks for asking though

Comment

Noooo.. I'm in a great mood actually..... thanks for asking though
                So i dont know what I'm talking about? When i was right about the defense, about dumervil, about the goalline, and about the overall team needing to improve the play....

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I dont put any stock in winning the division, here's what I want from Shanahan

1) Stop making such whimsical decisions with the roster, be smarter with who we keep/release

2) Coach Cutler the way he coach Plummer, manage the game, then when we need it, make a play to win games.

3) Get this team playing championship football, be more aggressive on defense, more dynamic (this falls on the d-coordinator as well)

4) Get a top notch RB and keep working with the offensive line

Everything else will fall in line, guaranteed. Even if we fall short due to injuries, I'd feel encouraged that sooner or later good teams will prevail.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Coach Cutler to play not to lose? You want an aggressive defense but a sissy offense?

F' THAT! I am so sick of that kind of football! Let the Titans play not to lose....Let the Chefs play sissy-boy offense!

Cram the ball down their throat with the running game and then Grip it and rip it! Screw this "Manage the Game" JUNK......
                  Last edited by stnzed; 12-05-2007, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                    BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Coach Cutler to play not to lose? You want an aggressive defense but a sissy offense?

F' THAT! I am so sick of that kind of football! Let the Titans play not to lose....Let the Chefs play sissy-boy offense!

Cram the ball down their throat with the running game and then Grip it and rip it! Screw this "Manage the Game" JUNK......
                    do you know our record with plummer?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• There is no way in hell I would ever give up Mike Shanahan for another coach, he is one of the best out there. You have to be crazy if you want to get rid of him.

Comment

Look, I'm a St Jaker, and I couldn't care less what his record was......

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                          Look, I'm a St Jaker, and I couldn't care less what his record was......
                          Cutler is young and he makes mistakes, just like jake did. Plying "game management" didnt jake put up like 15/7, 27/10 and 15/10 or something like that as far as TD/INT ratio, his rating was good, we won games, obviously there is nothing wrong with how shanny managed jake's abilities.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Was our defense giving up thirty points a game back then?
                            Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                              Was our defense giving up thirty points a game back then?
                              No, but is Cutler's QB rating as high as Jake's was back then?

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• goes to show the QB rating isn't everything, since its so obvious Jay is such a better QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X