Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for Shannahan to move on! He has to go!(merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer will have one us games but CUTLER WILL WIN US A CHAMPIONSHIP!

It took the full 3 years for Plummer to grasp this system to go 13-3. Lets see what Cutler can do after 3 full seasons as starter. I am willing to bet a paycheck it is more than Plummer.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
      Absolutely not!!!

I understand that they are part of the game for any QB, especially young QB's.

I never get upset over an INT....Not in a long time, anyway......
      If you would have told me this a few pages ago, we both could have saved some time

Here is the difference of our opinion right here.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• What exaggerations? Like Plummers left handed int in the red zone (7 yard line) against KC?

I am saying Cutler will be better than Plummer period. He is young and dealing with issues Plummer never had to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          Plummer will have one us games but CUTLER WILL WIN US A CHAMPIONSHIP!

It took the full 3 years for Plummer to grasp this system to go 13-3. Lets see what Cutler can do after 3 full seasons as starter. I am willing to bet a paycheck it is more than Plummer.
          Why are you arguing cutler is better than plummer? Nobody is he isnt, we're saying whats the best way to use cutler next year. I say lets use the same system that made plummer into as better QB his ints were down and his TD were up, also his wins were up, what more could you really want from a system?

Cutler has better skills so the same system for him will naturally produce better results
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
            If you would have told me this a few pages ago, we both could have saved some time

Here is the difference of our opinion right here.
            Yeah, to you, an INT is the end of the world....But in real life, it's a reality.

That's sad......

Comment

What exaggerations?
              Lelie coming back 7 yards, 100 times it happened?

Those exaggerations

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• I must of misinterpreted a post or two. I apologize. As for your question, I wouldnt want to use the same system for Cutler that we did Plummer because teams got wise to it. It worked great until the St Louis game to open the season last year. They left a DE or LB on the edge and we were useless. Plummer had 5 giveaways that game. The rest of league copied it and the rest is history. Why would we expect the league not to do the same and keep contain on the edge?

I think we are using Cutler the best way for what we have. What we need is some bigger O linemen that can provide the same amount of time other QBs in the league get to get rid of the ball. We need Javon to stay healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  Yeah, to you, an INT is the end of the world....But in real life, it's a reality.

That's sad......
                  No, to you, an INT is totally acceptable, but in real life, its a turnover.

That IS sad

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava View Post
                    No, to you, an INT is totally acceptable, but in real life, its a turnover.

That IS sad
                    Turnovers happen, Lava....I can "accept" that they happen......

That IS football......

Comment

Plummer will have one us games but CUTLER WILL WIN US A CHAMPIONSHIP!

Plummer had the work ethic equivalent of a 'GED', his nonchalant attitiude drove Shanahan crazy. You'll never see Cutler stand up to Shanahan and basically tell him where to stick it! Plummer was his own man, you may not like it but you can't deny it! As far as championships go, I hope you're right about Jay.

Comment

• Remember

Remember, this is the guy we are talking about! Seriously!

I have some great memories of him too. The middle finger, Penny Parker, Honda Elementgate, he did have moxy and charisma.

I just wish people would let him be. He is gone like Elway.

Comment

• Is it Jim Cavielzel? Nope!
                          Is it the Mountain Man Nut & Candy company logo guy? Nope
                          It was a starting QB in the NFL. Your Jake Plummer.

I almost forgot about the country shirt he wore after the Seattle game last year.

Comment

• Put an end to these threads PLEASE!

I took a few seconds just to look this up see where shanny stands in the all time winning percentages amongst NFL coaches. Just look at the names that he is in the same company with. Coaches like Lombardi, Shula, Gibbs. C'mon now you really think we should get rid of one of the top 15 coaches of all time!

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...933&Category=7

I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. He will go down in NFL history as one of the best coaches to ever coach the game. Right along side of the greats like Lombardi hell Tom Landry didn't even make the list!
                            People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tacmale View Post
                              I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. He will go down in NFL history as one of the best coaches to ever coach the game. Right along side of the greats like Lombardi hell Tom Landry didn't even make the list!
                              Unless he wins another Super Bowl before he calls it quits, he won't be mentioned in the same breath as Lombardi, Landry, Shula, etc. At best, the media and some fans see him as a George Seifert/Tom Flores-type coach.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                                Unless he wins another Super Bowl before he calls it quits, he won't be mentioned in the same breath as Lombardi, Landry, Shula, etc. At best, the media and some fans see him as a George Seifert/Tom Flores-type coach.
                                Just curious, how many superbowls did Lombardi, Landry and Shula win?

What about Seifert/Flores?

I couldn't find the info quickly at nfl.com, does anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                                X