A different perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad
    But to your question about contending, like others have mentioned, the Denver D will help keep the Broncos in the race. But another problem arises because Denver's O questions will be stacked against many of the NFLs other top defenses. The improved defense just may be called on to win the majority of the games.
    Not unlike the KC offense having to carry the burden for the defense.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      Not unlike the KC offense having to carry the burden for the defense.
      You are correct.

Fortunatly(for me), KC isn't playing a whole lot of great offensive teams(last season's standings) which will help their D improve. On the other hand, Denver is facing a number of good defensive teams that might hinder the rebuilding of their offense.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

You are correct.

Fortunatly(for me), KC isn't playing a whole lot of great offensive teams(last season's standings) which will help their D improve. On the other hand, Denver is facing a number of good defensive teams that might hinder the rebuilding of their offense.
        Then you are underestimating some of the offenses that you'll be facing.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          Then you are underestimating some of the offenses that you'll be facing.
          Last year's standings, no estimating involved.

The only flaw is that some teams will have fairly drastic changes in rankings next season I'm sure.

Comment

but

Nor does he have one of the best QBs of all time to take him to the SB.

How did Shan Ham the mastermind do Bubby? Greasy?
            elway never won a super bowl until shanny got there. terrel was a big reason why elway and denver won a super bowl but who drafted him? shan the man. it easy to say he had this or that but shanny put the players together to get elway that elusive super bowl ring where elway has failed before.
            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: but

Originally posted by bklynbronco
              elway never won a super bowl until shanny got there. terrel was a big reason why elway and denver won a super bowl but who drafted him? shan the man. it easy to say he had this or that but shanny put the players together to get elway that elusive super bowl ring where elway has failed before.
              It could also be said that Dan was holding back Elway, maybe Elway was the only reason Dan had any success in Denver at all. His record since then would surely indicate that could be the truth.

Comment

Re: Re: but

It could also be said that Dan was holding back Elway, maybe Elway was the only reason Dan had any success in Denver at all. His record since then would surely indicate that could be the truth.
                dan reeves was good enough to give denver seasonal success because they were consistant but some of the other tougher afc teams would outplay denver in the playoffs and elway would come to the rescue but you can't do that in the super bowl where the better teams or better coached teams:parcells,gibbs and walsh had two weeks to prepare for elway on a neutral site. i don't think dan held elway back in the playoffs just couldn't give him enough talent around him.
                Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                X