Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos

OK...after such lousy and frustrating seasons for both teams...here is my
    thread for the upcoming game.I am choosing the Broncos for the win.
    The Kansas City Chiefs
    5.66%
    The Denver Broncos
    83.02%
    who cares? The season is lost for both teams
    11.32%
    Tony G

The Chefs

I can guarantee your KC chiefs a win if i place a $ bet on the broncos! 2 weeks in a row I sunk us

But in truth, I think we win too. We are both banged up bad but its in our house and i think we have some stuff to prove to the NFL about our team.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
      ya!!!! good pick kcladyfan......
      yes we have both had a bad year....
      with kc its not really the RB spot like alot of fans are saying its the QB spot like this coming week who;s going to be in there I still dont know do you...
      with the bronco's oh boy!!! where do i start everything is wrong with them...but they should still win.................................I would say because they are at home but we both know that is not the ase for denver or the chiefs this season.///...........we are both playing spoiler's now....

Comment

Originally posted by broncos9697 View Post
        ya!!!! good pick kcladyfan......
        yes we have both had a bad year....
        with kc its not really the RB spot like alot of fans are saying its the QB spot like this coming week who;s going to be in there I still dont know do you...
        with the bronco's oh boy!!! where do i start everything is wrong with them...but they should still win.................................I would say because they are at home but we both know that is not the ase for denver or the chiefs this season.///...........we are both playing spoiler's now....
        I would say Huard will probably start again...but could be Thigpen.
        I hope Donnie Edwards is ok as he had to leave the game last week.

Come on people...cast your vote...
        Last edited by KCLadyFan; 12-04-2007, 07:22 PM.
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I picked Kansas to win, that way the Broncos will probably win seeing how my picks have been going this year.

Comment

I would say Hurad will probably start again...but could be Thigpen.
            I hope Donnie Edwards is ok as he had to leave the game last week.

Come on people...cast your vote...

so what do they do next season for QB....
            donnie he's a stud thats one chief that i do like....if they have to play thigpin its going to be a long a for the chiefs

Comment

Lol, i honestly dont know who wins this one, both teams are way down this year, usually in this division sweeps are hard to pull off so i could see Denver dropping another at home, either way both teams will be at home for the playoffs and the Chargers will join them a week later
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I picked the Broncos to win.

Broncos have something to prove...and KC is the team the Broncos play this week to prove it.

Sorry KClady. This has been a tough season for both teams.

At least we can join in together and root for SD to lose, so the whole division stinks it up this year.

Down with the Chargers! :hammer:
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                  I picked the Broncos to win.

Broncos have something to prove...and KC is the team the Broncos play this week to prove it.

Sorry KClady. This has been a tough season for both teams.

At least we can join in together and root for SD to lose, so the whole division stinks it up this year.

Down with the Chargers! :hammer:
                  I agree with you!

I really don't think SD will beat the Titans because Big AL is back on the defensive line. But I have been wrong before.

----------------------------------------------
                  I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

KC wins 62-3

Nah.... Broncos win 16-13
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

lol we are due for a freaking win, and if we lose again, my god

Comment

It should be a highscoring game. I'm thinking 37-31 Chiefs.

Huard will throw for 3 Tds and Smith will get a TD as well.

If Croyle starts then the statline will probably be about the same.

Comment

I just can't believe that the Broncos can possibly lose this game, but I predicted Broncos wins over both the Bears and the Raiders, so I could be wrong again.

The Chiefs offense is just so horrible that they can't win. If you can't score, you can't win.

Their defense is good, but it's the good OFFENSIVE teams that give the Broncos fits (generally speaking).

I'm thinking the Broncos can keep up with the Chiefs defense, but they might lose due to special teams or something.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am choosing the Broncos for the win.
                            I said it once and I'll say it again.

Thats because......

You are actually a Bronco fan.

sigpic

Comment

I've voted for Denver and it ended up leading to the other team winning.
                              I'm going to turn the luck around and make it to where Kansas wins but they'll lose!

Comment

Working...
                              X